New Case for custom loop

I am looking for a new case that can fit my custom loop of 2 360 rads.

At the moment I am using the Fractal Design S, but I really want some of that Tempered Glass goodness.

For starters, I like the Lian Li 330x a lot, but I cannot find if it supports 2 360 rads. The second consideration is that I've read that the airflow isn't the best as well.

Any ideas or suggestions?

My current rig:

CPU :Intel I7 4790K , MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII , STORAGE: Plextor m6e 256Gb + WD Black 3Tb, GPU(s): 1x ASUS STRIX GTX 1060, PSU: Corsair RM1000 , CASE: Fractal Design S.

15 minutes ago, Jayyzz said:

I am looking for a new case that can fit my custom loop of 2 360 rads.

At the moment I am using the Fractal Design S, but I really want some of that Tempered Glass goodness.

For starters, I like the Lian Li 330x a lot, but I cannot find if it supports 2 360 rads. The second consideration is that I've read that the airflow isn't the best as well.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Upgrade to the Define R6. Everything you love about the Define S, but with TG, PSU shroud and fairly modular! :) 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

8 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Upgrade to the Define R6. Everything you love about the Define S, but with TG, PSU shroud and fairly modular! :) 

I've looked at the R6, only the layout of the case seems different. I don't really want to drill holes, and there doesn't seem to be any reservoir mounts.

And maybe this is me, but I kinda want something more flashy as the Define series now :D

My current rig:

CPU :Intel I7 4790K , MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII , STORAGE: Plextor m6e 256Gb + WD Black 3Tb, GPU(s): 1x ASUS STRIX GTX 1060, PSU: Corsair RM1000 , CASE: Fractal Design S.

2 minutes ago, Jayyzz said:

I've looked at the R6, only the layout of the case seems different. I don't really want to drill holes, and there doesn't seem to be any reservoir mounts.

And maybe this is me, but I kinda want something more flashy as the Define series now :D

Perhaps the NZXT H700i then? The top 360 RAD would be limited to a slim rad, but otherwise it's definitely a lot flashier! (It's got a proprietary lighting controller built in though, just FYI)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

Perhaps the NZXT H700i then? The top 360 RAD would be limited to a slim rad, but otherwise it's definitely a lot flashier! (It's got a proprietary lighting controller built in though, just FYI)

Thanks for the suggestion! But the problem is that I already have 2 normal thickness 360 rads, so, unfortunately, that won't fit, unless I buy a small rad as well. 

My current rig:

R6, you know you want to. 

i7 12700k @ 5.1GHz OC (EKWB) / Msi Edge wifi ddr4 / Asus TUF 3080ti (EKWB) / Acer XB327 270HZ, 3x LG 27GL83A-B 144hz, SONY KDL40D3000 Thermaltake P5 / 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / Samsung 980 pro 1tb NVMe ssd, Serbrent 1tb NVMe ssd,Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Samsung 860 PRO SSD (raid), 2 TB Seagate HDDSeasonic TX 1000w titanium/ EK-FC1080 Ti GTX ASUS Strix RGB GPU Block, EK-Supremacy EVO, EK-CoolStream XE 360 [6x120 Thermaltake Ring fans], EK-CoolStream XE 360 slim [6x120 Thermaltake Ring fans],  EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition, EK-RES X3 250 RGBMountain Everest custom with Sorbothane sound dampening / Razer Viper Ultimate, Logitec G502 , Logitec G Pro Wireless / Beardynamic DT1990 PRO with Litz wire full conversion to balanced, custom cable in Litz, Dakoni ear pads going through Topping E30 DAC to Singxer SA-1 amp/Sennhieser HD598, Sennhieser GSP 670, Custom Floor Standing Speakers in 5.1, Panasonic amp. Rode NT-USB on Rode boom.

1 minute ago, HOOTSMON said:

R6, you know you want to. 

Maybe I'll consider it again, but maybe some other suggestions as well :P ?

My current rig:

be quiet! Dark Base 900

Shown to fit here:

https://unlocked.newegg.com/article/hard-tubing-alphacool

Thermaltake The Tower 900

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

be quiet! Dark Base 900

Shown to fit here:

https://unlocked.newegg.com/article/hard-tubing-alphacool

Thermaltake The Tower 900

The be quiet! case is pretty expensive though and has no PSU shroud (which i would like to have)

Maybe to specify a bit more, I'm looking for a case for around $150, has tempered glass and has a PSU shroud.

It also has to support the dual 360 rads, and has to have a reservoir mount.

I love the look of the Thermaltake case btw, but I think its a bit big, and unfortunately also too expensive.

My current rig:

Just now, Jayyzz said:

Maybe to specify a bit more, I'm looking for a case for around $150, has tempered glass and has a PSU shroud.

It also has to support the dual 360 rads, and has to have a reservoir mount.

Your best option is still the Define R6. Everything else is too big, too expensive, doesn't have a PSU shroud/TG, or a combination of them all.

Just now, TVwazhere said:

Your best option is still the Define R6. Everything else is too big, too expensive, doesn't have a PSU shroud/TG, or a combination of them all.

Crap, that sucks. Why don't more people implement the great features of Fractal :P

My current rig:

Just now, Jayyzz said:

Crap, that sucks. Why don't more people implement the great features of Fractal :P

Because they dont have that "Scandinavian design" aesthetic lol