Cases that aren't rectangular

Ryujin2003
On 2/27/2018 at 7:58 AM, Tim_S said:

Not rectangular.

That's...... Actually really sick

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Personally , i think you should pick a rectangular case at this time. 

But if you really look for sth diff, ITX offer the best n usual looking out there

- Nxt Manta

10_e0f19eac-9c79-4393-b631-82ab5bdff023.jpg?v=1502816538

- Phanteks Shift X

I know it's still rectangular but it's unsual 

- Last but not least, check out INWIN ( most of their full tower case aren't rectangular rofl) 

Behold the tòu 2.0

In Win Tou 2.0

Behold the WINBOT

121A0592.jpg

Dun let the price scare you, you can take it. !!!

On 3/2/2018 at 1:32 AM, d3adc3II said:

Personally , i think you should pick a rectangular case at this time. 

But if you really look for sth diff, ITX offer the best n usual looking out there

- Nxt Manta

- Phanteks Shift X

I know it's still rectangular but it's unsual 

- Last but not least, check out INWIN ( most of their full tower case aren't rectangular rofl) 

Behold the tòu 2.0

Behold the WINBOT

Dun let the price scare you, you can take it. !!!

I might have to switch to ITX for my next build. That last one is nice. Reminds me of a Borg sphere. I'll check out INWIN cases now.

4 hours ago, Ryujin2003 said:

I might have to switch to ITX for my next build. That last one is nice. Reminds me of a Borg sphere. I'll check out INWIN cases now.

Most of In win's cases are fairly expensive. Be prepared for sticker shock

$900 case right here (they dont sell them anymore but I saw one in the LTT Classified ads)

11-108-469-11.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 3/2/2018 at 10:00 AM, TVwazhere said:

Most of In win's cases are fairly expensive. Be prepared for sticker shock

$900 case right here (they dont sell them anymore but I saw one in the LTT Classified ads)

Yes I was shocked a how much they are. Funny they are cheaper than a GPU currently, lol.

I like that color combo, but I don't think I could stray from Black and Green.

There was a Silverstone in Hardware Canucks video the other that I was going to try and find. Looked interesting to say the least.

7 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

There was a Silverstone in Hardware Canucks video the other that I was going to try and find. Looked interesting to say the least.

Which video was that?

If you're talking about this case, it's not a silverstone

image.png.ed664b0e02a35813814a9cf6cd7f7f07.png

On 3/2/2018 at 10:22 AM, TVwazhere said:

Which video was that?

If you're talking about this case, it's not a silverstone

Well, yes that one. I was listening while driving, so I glanced at the picture once. I misread syclone as Silverstone. I'll shave to take a look at that one too. Looks like a futuristic vacuum.

On 3/2/2018 at 7:42 PM, Ryujin2003 said:

How's about the Old but Gold Corsair 380T ?

B331EC800A2D4D28AF22F3DEFE6DC4B6.ashx?w=

On 3/3/2018 at 2:37 PM, d3adc3II said:

How's about the Old but Gold Corsair 380T ?

That's pretty cool. I do like that one a lot! I like the carrying handle. Convenient for LAN parties.

On 3/3/2018 at 3:42 PM, Ryujin2003 said:

That's pretty cool. I do like that one a lot! I like the carrying handle. Convenient for LAN parties.

Only problem is they stopped selling it. I bought one used off my friend who was looking for "something different" (yet he went with the 250D which is basically the same thing, so) theyre hard to find now, and most are kinda expensive. Once I build my new rig I'm going to move my current system minus PSU and mobo intro it

20170925_085340.jpg