I'm a logitech fanboy so what peripherals should i buy

I'm a Logitech fanboy so i wanted to know whats the best valued Logitech peripherals out there.

I was planning on getting a G300s for my mouse and the logitech g810 ofr my keyboard or the G710+. for headphones i don't mind as long as it's logitech.

How about finding a refurbished G603? It's my favorite mouse and I love the way it handles.

They go for $30-40 on sales sometimes too.

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Budget?

I would try out Logitech's Romer-G keyboard switches before buying. Personally, I think they feel the same as rubber domes, but some people like them. Logitech also sells a Cherry MX keyboard, the G610 in MX Red and MX Brown. I myself prefer MX Browns.

For mouse, I'd definitely buy the G403 Wireless or G703 (almost the same mouse) every day of the week. Wireless is just so good, and Logitech does it the best. Latency is no different from wired, batteries last a week or so between charges, and the mouse itself is so comfortable. Logitech's older wireless mice have more latency and I don't like them as much.

If you really want wires (no reason to :( ) then the G502 is a fantastic mouse, although it's super heavy compared to even Logitech's other offerings, including the G403 Wireless. It's comfortable and the extra buttons are in nice places.

If you want to get a headset, I'd stray away from Logitech. In my experience, their headsets are too large with no clamping force, so they fall off your head with very little movement. The mic quality is bearable, but sound from the drivers is sub-par for headphones of that price. My sister owns and enjoys HyperX Cloud 2s, but the best route is definitely buying some decent headphones and any magnetic, clip-on, or desk mic.

AGAIN - avoid Logitech headphones.

I used to be quite active here.

G502 all day every day. Also am a user of the 710+. It's nice. Probably wouldnt buy a Logitech headset so i dont have suggestions for that

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

8 minutes ago, Ninja-panda676 said:

I'm a Logitech fanboy so i wanted to know whats the best valued Logitech peripherals out there.

I was planning on getting a G300s for my mouse and the logitech g810 ofr my keyboard or the G710+. for headphones i don't mind as long as it's logitech.

Get something better than g300s for the mouse..some better ones have more programmable buttons and RGB (if you're into that).

g502 for mouse, I find that romer-g switches are nice if you touch type w/o bottoming out, but if you do, then I'd get something different. And I've had dissapointing experiences with Logitech headsets so I'd leave your fanboyism behind and get a superior product.

Just now, SCGazelle said:

g502 for mouse, I find that romer-g switches are nice if you touch type w/o bottoming out, but if you do, then I'd get something different. And I've had dissapointing experiences with Logitech headsets so I'd leave your fanboyism behind and get a superior product.

Sorta depends on if you're playing intense games and need to hear every bit(kinda like in fanf) or otherwise

Just now, KAN1102 said:

Sorta depends on if you're playing intense games and need to hear every bit(kinda like in fanf) or otherwise

you can get almost every actuation point in a silent form, so how it feels is more important imo

1 hour ago, Ninja-panda676 said:

G710+ or broke. Or the G610 if the G710+ is not available for you. Hands down best keyboard ever made.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 hour ago, kirashi said:

G710+ or broke. Or the G610 if the G710+ is not available for you. Hands down best keyboard ever made.

I'm thinking about getting the g710+ are there any issues that you have encountered?

4 minutes ago, 223342_1454181628 said:

I'm thinking about getting the g710+ are there any issues that you have encountered?

As someone who owns 3 of them, with friends owning the other 5 I've recommended, not that I've noticed. We all have the G701+ with Cherry MX Brown switches, which are a million times better than Logitech's Roamer G switches, or whatever crap Razer is passing off as mechanical these days. The only issue I have is that the keyboard gets dirty, but that's going to be exhibited with any keyboard so not really fair to call it an issue. :P That being said, at the end of the day, buy the keyboard that feels good and works best for you, even if it is some pseudo-mechanical rubber membrane keyboard from a company green with envy.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 minute ago, kirashi said:

As someone who owns 3 of them, with friends owning the other 5 I've recommended, not that I've noticed. We all have the G701+ with Cherry MX Brown switches, which are a million times better than Logitech's Roamer G switches, or whatever crap Razer is passing off as mechanical these days. The only issue I have is that the keyboard gets dirty, but that's going to be exhibited with any keyboard so not really fair to call it an issue. :P That being said, at the end of the day, buy the keyboard that feels good and works best for you, even if it is some pseudo-mechanical rubber membrane keyboard from a company green with envy.

Yea I've had a blackwidow chroma for the past three years and 2 buttons have stopped working consistently or at all in the past few days.