Geforce Experience 1.8.1 out now!

defunkt

Excellent.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

That was pretty damn quick.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I'm still waiting for a way to choose how long to record in the moment; IE: Just got a sweet kill? Press alt + F10 to save the last 30 seconds.  Did you just take out the entire enemy team by yourself? Press alt + F11 to save the last 2 minutes. I think you guys get the idea.  It would save a ton of time in editing.

I'm still waiting for a way to choose how long to record in the moment; IE: Just got a sweet kill? Press alt + F10 to save the last 30 seconds.  Did you just take out the entire enemy team by yourself? Press alt + F11 to save the last 2 minutes. I think you guys get the idea.  It would save a ton of time in editing.

They... already have that?

All you have to do is change the shadow time :)

Nope.

hello

Number of Twitch.tv streams of people farming Shadow Motes in WoW has just skyrocketed. :P

You guys don't understand what I'm saying.  I want to be able to have a whole load of hotkeys for different shadow times IE: Press ctrl + f9 to save the last 30 seconds, alt + f9 for the last minute, ctrl + f10 for the last 2 minutes, alt f10 5 minutes, etc.

So that I don't have to have 20 minutes of useless gameplay saved because I got a 720 no-scope headshot kill that is only in the last 10 seconds.

You guys don't understand what I'm saying.  I want to be able to have a whole load of hotkeys for different shadow times IE: Press ctrl + f9 to save the last 30 seconds, alt + f9 for the last minute, ctrl + f10 for the last 2 minutes, alt f10 5 minutes, etc.

So that I don't have to have 20 minutes of useless gameplay saved because I got a 720 no-scope headshot kill that is only in the last 10 seconds.

Ah I get it now, good idea.

so, i tried to stream to twitch trough shadowplay but whenever someone joins my channel it says i'm offline but i enabled twitch and i also logged in, i maybe did something wrong but i have no idea how to do it then.

all i did is enable shadowplay, choice broadcasting to twitch and logged in on twitch trough shadowplay, i also logged in to twitch on the website and checked my channel, it said my stream was offline and also my friend couldn't see my stream.

i got a gtx780 so i do have shadowplay.

can somebody give me any suggestions or tips to make it work?

i had it working but it keeps dropping off also the bitrate seemed high my ping spiked while streaming

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

cool

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Unless I am missing something, I can't get it to work.

It's logged into my Twitch, I press ALT+F8, and nothing happens.