Can I put a corsair SP120 fan on a Cryorig H7

LoekF

In theory you could slap any fan that'd fit on a CPU heatsink. If the SP120 has similar or better cooling performance then I'd say go for it.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

9 minutes ago, LoekF said:

Could i just do that or is that a thing you can't just do like that (i really want that cooler but also want an RGB fan an i don't like the quad lumi version)

http://www.cryorig.com/h7.php

Yes you can put just about any 120mm fan onto that cooler. I would recommend something with a PWM (4 pin) fan header for a CPU cooler though.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

14 minutes ago, LoekF said:

Could i just do that or is that a thing you can't just do like that (i really want that cooler but also want an RGB fan an i don't like the quad lumi version)

http://www.cryorig.com/h7.php

If you're looking for an RGB fan there's the Corsair LL120.

They actually look quite nice.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

If you're looking to donate your kidneys and first unborn child there's the Corsair LL120.

They actually look quite nice.

FTFY ;) (They are very nice though) Corsair fans have the disadvantage of requiring a fan controller hub to control their LED's however. They dont use traditional RGB strips compatible with Asus Aura for example

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

FTFY ;) (They are very nice though) Corsair fans have the disadvantage of requiring a fan controller hub to control their LED's however. They dont use traditional RGB strips compatible with Asus Aura for example

Ah yes, the Corsair ecosystem. How could I forget! xD It's been a while.

Those bracket things might be a bit fiddly though @LoekF due to the rubber grommets in the corner. But they're pretty so eh.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Yes, you can. But why? The stock fan is fine.

1 hour ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

Cus i need all of the RGBs.. RGB EVERYTHING

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

I am buying a 3 pack which comes with an rgb controller so i should be fine on that front :)

On 2/13/2018 at 4:26 PM, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

Will the LL's work too?

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

8 minutes ago, Nosfy said:

Will the LL's work too?

If the SP 120's work, the LL's will probably work too :) 

PC Specs: Intel Core i7-8700k - Asus ROG Z370 MAXIMUS X HERO - 2x8gb Kingston Predator DDR4 3200MHz - MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti gaming X Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - Samsung 850 PRO 256gb - Samsung 850 EVO 500gb - Seagate Barracuda 2tb - Fractal Design Meshify C - Asus PCE-AC56 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 CM 700W.

Peripherals: Corsair K70 LUX - Steelseries Rival 310 - Dell S2417DG - Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro - Audioengine D1.

2 minutes ago, partymarty said:

If the SP 120's work, the LL's will probably work too :) 

Sweet. RGB away!! 

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C