High temperatures Threadripper 1920X

I'm having problems with the temperatures on my Threadripper 1920x.  
As you can see on the pictures at idle it sits at around 41C
Under load it jumps up to 70C-80C...
It is NOT overclocked and as you can see on my profile I have a EKWB PE 360 that is a CPU only loop...
I've added more fans to the case to get better airflow but temps haven't changed much.

If you have any questions and/or ideas please tell me.

CPU-Z.PNG

HwMoniotor.PNG

MSI-Afterburner.PNG

If more fans aren't improving the temps in the slightest, I'd say the contact between the CPU's IHS and the water block is poor or the pump is running too slow. Ideally, pumps should be run at a constant speed.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

3 minutes ago, PcProEnthusiast said:

@BlindFerret Hi, what CPU block do you have. Does it cover the whole CPU? How did you apply your thermal paste and how much did you put on there?

I have EK-Supremacy EVO Threadripper Edition - Nickel. Pretty sure its covering the entire cpu. Forgot to check if the thermal paste spread evenly out

1 minute ago, BlindFerret said:

I have EK-Supremacy EVO Threadripper Edition - Nickel. Pretty sure its covering the entire cpu. Forgot to check if the thermal paste spread evenly out

how did you apply the thermal paste? Threadripper is prtty picky about how much paste you use, since it is such a big chip.

8 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

how is the contact between the waterblock and the CPU? also, what speed do you have the pump running at?

How do i check the contact between the cpu and waterblock? the pump is running at 4780rpm

1 minute ago, BlindFerret said:

How do i check the contact between the cpu and waterblock? the pump is running at 4780rpm

only way really is to take the block off again and see how it spread out. :(

you could also try applying some pressure onto the waterblock and see how it affects the temperatures.

1 minute ago, RollinLower said:

only way really is to take the block off again and see how it spread out. :(

you could also try applying some pressure onto the waterblock and see how it affects the temperatures.

ok i'll try that