First watercooling need help

I've picked out some parts on PPCS. I was wondering if I should change any of these parts for pricing and compatibly. The price of all of this is 610 USD after shipping fees. Would like to see if anyone can help me with either finding cheaper replacements or better. I was planning on doing pump -> gpu -> cpu -> rad -> 2nd rad -> pump unless there is a better solution.

My Computer Parts

-CPU: i7 4790k

-Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Mark 1 USB 3.1

-GPU: NVIDIA 1080 Founders Edition

-Ram: 4x Corsair 8 GB Vengeance

Storage: 2x HDD/3x SSD

-PSU: EVGA 850 G2

-Case: Define S

The List

caf41b2cbf.png

37f98d666d.png

Looks alright to me. Don't forget to buy demi water to flush components first and for the fluid later (that stuff needs to be diluted).

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

14 minutes ago, tikker said:

Looks alright to me. Don't forget to buy demi water to flush components first and for the fluid later (that stuff needs to be diluted).

Yeah, I'm going to my local supermarket to buy some when the times comes. 

1 hour ago, RawrRay said:

Yeah, I'm going to my local supermarket to buy some when the times comes. 

Maybe consider getting fittings for a drain port? otherwise it will be difficult to drain your fluid for maintenance.

Yea drain port, t fitting and a male to male rotary fitting.  Along with a cap for the drain port itself. 

Also nickle 90 degree fittings to match the compression fittings. 

Anothet bottle of fluid too. Normally those only do 900ml and that would suck coming up short and having to dilute that even further. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

3 hours ago, Mick Naughty said:

Yea drain port, t fitting and a male to male rotary fitting.  Along with a cap for the drain port itself. 

Also nickle 90 degree fittings to match the compression fittings. 

Anothet bottle of fluid too. Normally those only do 900ml and that would suck coming up short and having to dilute that even further. 

I was planning to switch it into dye instead of concentrate and will do on switching the 90 to Nickle.

5 hours ago, For Science! said:

Maybe consider getting fittings for a drain port? otherwise it will be difficult to drain your fluid for maintenance.

Is there any suggestions you can make for that? 

20 minutes ago, RawrRay said:

I was planning to switch it into dye instead of concentrate and will do on switching the 90 to Nickle.

Is there any suggestions you can make for that? 

Start with the AlphaCool Y-splitter and put an in-line 1/4 turn ball valve with a bit of soft tubing to direct the drainage into a container.

Since your system is lga115x based, you'll need the additional backplate for your heatkiller cpu block (it's not included with the block to keep costs down for those that don't need it). 

That rad is in primer so if you want a white one get it painted white.The reason they sell them in primer is for those who want to paint it a custom color.

caf41b2cbf.png37f98d666d.png

I've changed up the whole list. Added a valve/splitter also changed up the pastel additive to a full 1L guy but getting 2 and changed the tubing to pure white to have a white/black theme. Is there anything else I should add/change/etc. Was planning to start ordering this sometime tomorrow.

4 hours ago, andrewmp6 said:

If you want a white cpu block xspc has one,Or heatkiller if you want the max cooling,Heatkiller also makes gpu blocks.And If you want a different looking res/pump monsoon mmrs has many options like this http://www.performance-pcs.com/monsoon-mmrs-fully-assembled-and-customizable-reservoir-style-8.html

Thanks, I like that res/pump. I was about to go with heatkiller cpu but there is no back plates for my cpu that's why I opted for evo. I would change up the list when I get home tonight 

1 hour ago, andrewmp6 said:

These are the xspc blocks i was talking about http://www.xs-pc.com/waterblocks-cpu/

They look better then the ek to me and raystorm pro does cool a little bit better also.

And your cpu is a 1150 socket right ?I believe heatkiller does make a block for it

Yeah they have a block for it but the backplate is sold out everywhere sadly and nice the raystorm does look nice but how's the performance? 

26 minutes ago, andrewmp6 said:

Looks good. I would get that + change the pump/res to a monsoon setup. The gpu waterblock however might just change it to the clear one instead of actel. Still iffy about how much coolant I need... Not sure if 2 liter is enough to fill the whole setup. Also this is the setup I have for the monsoon

9591f64218.png

How much coolant i have no idea,But ek has a config thing on their site put in your loop with their parts and should show how much coolant you need.

On 2/9/2018 at 6:19 AM, RawrRay said:

I've picked out some parts on PPCS. I was wondering if I should change any of these parts for pricing and compatibly. The price of all of this is 610 USD after shipping fees. Would like to see if anyone can help me with either finding cheaper replacements or better. I was planning on doing pump -> gpu -> cpu -> rad -> 2nd rad -> pump unless there is a better solution.

My Computer Parts

-CPU: i7 4790k

-Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Mark 1 USB 3.1

-GPU: NVIDIA 1080 Founders Edition

-Ram: 4x Corsair 8 GB Vengeance

Storage: 2x HDD/3x SSD

-PSU: EVGA 850 G2

-Case: Define S

The List

caf41b2cbf.png

37f98d666d.png

One simple piece of advice, plan ahead... the longer you spend doing the process... usually the better looking it will be. it make feel like it is taking forever but the result will look nice.