DS-Sized Dual Core Gaming Computer - GPD Win 2

nicklmg

So long as thermal throttling is not bad or is absent altogether, you could probably play GTA V at minimum settings at 30+ FPS. But $900 after the Indiegogo is done is insane for the specs IMO.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

1 hour ago, TheSLSAMG said:

you could probably play GTA V at minimum settings at 30+ FPS

Directly from GPD themselves...

img_19.jpg

With numbers like that, it could actually be pretty good for lighter gaming :P

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

14 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Directly from GPD themselves...

img_19.jpg

With numbers like that, it could actually be pretty good for lighter gaming :P

Thats minimum settings?

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

You say micro HDMI but the device on the slot says micro USB...... 

Screenshot_20180125-171133.png

30 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Thats minimum settings?

Minimum 720P apparently but still, those are definitely playable settings and frame rates if those are real figures, even after a longer session (i.e. they didn't just run the game for 5 mins and call it a day). 

1 minute ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

even after a longer session (i.e. they didn't just run the game for 5 mins and call it a day). 

Sooo..are they?

EDIT : $900 yeaaaahh nopeee

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Just now, Hiya! said:

$900 yeaaaahh nopeee

Just to say, if you buy it on indiegogo at the price of $650, its actually not overpriced at all...not even slightly considering that a comparable ultrabook with similar specs would cost around the same. 

https://www.gearbest.com/laptops/pp_625263.html?wid=21

2 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Just to say, if you buy it on indiegogo at the price of $650, its actually not overpriced at all...not even slightly considering that a comparable ultrabook with similar specs would cost around the same. 

https://www.gearbest.com/laptops/pp_625263.html?wid=21

Its a discount right? only a matter of time till the price goes back to normal.

Do they have a thermal issues?

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

29 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Its a discount right? only a matter of time till the price goes back to normal.

Are you talking about the GPD? If so, buying it on Indiegogo is basically, in other words, pre-ordering the device and you're getting a pre-order discount ;) 

30 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Do they have a thermal issues?

No clue (to both). 

7 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Are you talking about the GPD? If so, buying it on Indiegogo is basically, in other words, pre-ordering the device and you're getting a pre-order discount ;) 

No clue (to both). 

Not gonna risk it i mean i have no money anyway :P

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

$600 is A LOT...
..., but its kinda EXACTLY the portability device I was looking for. Something with Keyboard and mouse for better use then mobile or tablet, but smaller then notebook or EEE. Kinda wish it also have a SIM slot for 3G/4G internet. And with no ARM I dont have to worry about compatibility.

Just saw the video on this. For that price it would be nice if it didn't look like a plastic dump :/. Its a good step, but I feel in this day and age there is little market for an expensive beefed-up psp.