Battlefield 4 Budget gaming PC

Hello ladies and gentlemen.I got a quick question and I need some answers from guys more experienced than me.I'm about to build this system:

FX 6300 3.5GHz 6-core 

ASUS M5A97 R2.0 

ASUS R9 270X GDDR 2GB 

G.SKILL SNIPER Series 8GB 1866MHz 

Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo 

Coolermaster HAF 912 Plus 

Corsair CX600 80 Plus Bronze 

WD Caviar Blue 1TB

Will this system be able to run Battlefield 4 at high or ultra settings at 40-60 FPS?Also,should I add a SSD to the build?That's all I want to know.Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas to everybody!

Should run fine but I'd note that the GPU is descent for now. It worth upgrading parts like the gpu and power supply, an ssd to add also. Not sure how much you'd want but probably 120-250gb capacity.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

if there is cheaper ram go with that dont pay extra to get 1866 mhz ram you wont see the difference between that and 1333 mhz or 1600 also the 270x should be able to run battlefield on high and possibly ultra but with around only 35 - 40 fps.  it really depends on what res.

http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/software/battlefield_4_performance_amd_vs_nvidia/1

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

if there is cheaper ram go with that dont pay extra to get 1866 mhz ram you wont see the difference between that and 1333 mhz or 1600 also the 270x should be able to run battlefield on high and possibly ultra but with around only 35 - 40 fps.  it really depends on what res.

http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/software/battlefield_4_performance_amd_vs_nvidia/1

I run a 7870 at 1080p on ultra 50-60 FPS+ no biggie. A 270x is even faster.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

Actually,I can get this RAM for less money than Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 8GB so I decided to go with it(I'm also doing some PS and other editing stuff so the extra MHz's are good).

everything looks good

its been a while since ive seen some one buy a haf X take a look at Fractal and Corsair cases

also if u want a small bump in hard drive performance buy the black version of the WD hard drive

also its a good diea to stick with fast ram in battlefield 4

http://www.overclock.net/t/1438222/battlefield-4-ram-memory-benchmark

4otlxh5y6iu.png

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

should be fine, but you should get an cx600m for 5$ more imo. ssd is something i'd get for sure. :)

I also recommend this idea. modular PSU looked so premium, I had a baws feeling.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.