by the way the world is going how do you think the far far future will be

CryptoMatt
Just now, Clanscorpia said:

Also are extremely in debt, have high taxes, and are fairly single cultural. The US is extremely broad with a huge amount of issues that can cause those with healthcare being a small part of it. ITs not a true free market system because as you said, things like forced private heath insurance bills are caused by the government putting influence on the system driving prices up. 

"extremely high in debt" what's your point?  you keep saying these things but you haven't actually explained or evidence any mechanism by which they play a controlling role.  National economics is not straightforward like saving for a computer or running a household.   You do realise that not only are there are plenty of countries with less debt that have better public services, but that a countries debt is tied to GDP which is tied to EVERY other factor inside that country of which the health system is only a tiny part. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

32 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

on top of the massive taxes we pay.

Well the taxes I pay get used to blow up countries and rebuild them. Ill take the health care. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

On 1/20/2018 at 2:39 PM, Canada EH said:

If you think how tech has advanced in the last 25yrs, the next 25 yrs will be even better.

Autonomous vehicles

A.I.

Computer Tech

Graphic Tech

Air Travel

Space Travel

Uh yeah, fuck that. I'd still like my cars with a steering wheel, 3 pedals, and a gear shift. None of that autopilot shit. I prefer to drive my cars, thanks.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

1 hour ago, Clanscorpia said:

About half that in most provinces, some of them do, and about a third, on top of the massive taxes we pay.

Massive taxes? They're actually kinda low in Alberta at least. Taxes are much higher in Europe. But people in Europe live better and are happier. 

Also, if you saw what the U.S. government does with tax money you'd be morbidly depressed. Drug enforcement laws, bigger and bigger tax breaks and incentives for the rich, corporate bailouts!!! The lobbyists in America went too far. 

14 hours ago, kokakolia said:

Massive taxes? They're actually kinda low in Alberta at least. Taxes are much higher in Europe. But people in Europe live better and are happier. 

Also, if you saw what the U.S. government does with tax money you'd be morbidly depressed. Drug enforcement laws, bigger and bigger tax breaks and incentives for the rich, corporate bailouts!!! The lobbyists in America went too far. 

Most citizens in any country probably be depressed to know what their country does in war (the little bit they do see).

Also, the US is not the only one who has their noise in that mess over there.

Anyway, seems this thread getting a bit far off topic as is.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

there cannot be a future if there is a KIM JUNG BOOM my boi

image.jpeg.75fe30d7039ccf4e5af73ea37c4919a9.jpeg

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Just watched an interesting video with Brian Cox talking about future and energy.

And this is a also a great watch if you have been subject to lots of lobbying about population growth.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I could die tomorrow, why would I care?

I will say GG and accept my death, no lives in this game, though I think it needs some patches... Some of the world is just outright broken.

Intel Xeon E5640 4510mhz 1.10v-1.42v (offset) - C states on (◣_◢) 16GB 2x4 1x8 1296mhz CL7 (◣_◢) ASUS P6X58DE (◣_◢) Radeon R9 Fury Sapphire Nitro (◣_◢) 500GB HDD x2 1TB HDD x2 (RAID) Intel 480GB SSD (◣_◢) NZXT S340 (◣_◢) 130hz VS VX2268WM