One Year PC Benchmark Conclusion?

TVwazhere

@Slick @nicklmg

I couldnt find a post, statement or announcment about this, so I figured I'd ask. Anyone know if they've talked about the update on WAN show? Very interested in these results.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I don't know if it was on the last WAN show or his charity gaming stream, but it will be done some time after CES. 

Main System:

Anghammarad : Asrock Taichi x570, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @4900 MHz. 32 GB DDR4 3600, some NVME SSDs, Gainward Phoenix RTX 3070TI

System 2 "Igluna" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

System 3 "Inskah" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

On the Road: Acer Aspire 5 Model A515-51G-54FD, Intel Core i5 7200U, 8 GB DDR4 Ram, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, Intel CPU GFX and Nvidia MX 150, Full HD IPS display

Media System "Vio": Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64 GB Ram DDR4 3200 Mushkin, 1 275 GB Crucial MX SSD, 1 tb Crucial MX500 SSD. IBM 5015 Megaraid, 4 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB HDD in raid 5, 4 WD RED 4 tb in another Raid 5, Gainward Phoenix GTX 1060

(Abit Fatal1ty FP9 IN SLI, C2Duo E8400, 6 GB Ram DDR2 800, far too less diskspace, Gainward Phantom 560 GTX broken need fixing)

Nostalgia: Amiga 1200, Tower Build, CPU/FPU/MMU 68EC020, 68030, 68882 @50 Mhz, 10 MByte ram (2 MB Chip, 8 MB Fast), Fast SCSI II, 2 CDRoms, 2 1 GB SCSI II IBM Harddrives, 512 MB Quantum Lightning HDD, self soldered Sync changer to attach VGA displays, WLAN

Yes they said the video is only coming out in February.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

4 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

Yes they said the video is only coming out in February.

*waiting intensifies*

Now the real question; Will Luke host it? 

I really hope so

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

4 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

*waiting intensifies*

Now the real question; Will Luke host it? 

I really hope so

He can't even if he wanted to, it will have to be Linus or the secondary less popular hosters, due to his contract with Floatplane Media now.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

1 hour ago, Princess Cadence said:

He can't even if he wanted to, it will have to be Linus or the secondary less popular hosters, due to his contract with Floatplane Media now.

They could just call it a Colab between the two companies. Like Intel and AMD with the new laptop processes; everyone called that a pipe dream. If they can do it, Linus can do it!

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

At this point I think LMG is just sitting on the video because they enjoy seeing someone make a new thread on it every other day...

*shrug* It will make for a good montage intro of screenshots saying "PEOPLE HAVE AWAITED THIS VIDEO FOR A FULL YEAR"

5 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

!

Well given Luke's full absence in videos long before the official deal already I would personally believe it is not of his personal interest to host further more videos, which is understandable, even if he was the best LMG had for this purpose.

He might prefer the office duty better and simply doesn't want to host videos any more, he was the idealizer of the whole new Floatplane and certainly that is where he wants to invest his time now.

Personal Desktop":

1 minute ago, Princess Cadence said:

Well given Luke's full absence in videos long before the official deal already I would personally believe it is not of his personal interest to host further more videos, which is understandable, even if he was the best LMG had for this purpose.

He might prefer the office duty better and simply doesn't want to host videos any more, he was the idealizer of the whole new Floatplane and certainly that is where he wants to invest his time now.

And while I feel that and understand both the direction he is going and a potential workplace desire to change direction into a more off screen role for something he had passion about, AFAIK this was his idea to start, and it would be cool to see him follow through and finish it. 

Now if it was one of the writer's ideas and he just happened to be the host, so be it. Linus can close the series. And I feel like he started losing passion in the workshop series since a lot of the answers started becoming "It doesnt really matter" (rad placement, messy cables, etc) but I feel like this is one of those that does

Luke said on the WAN show that it will happen after CES sometime. Not sure exactly when. If I am not mistaken, he also said he will host videos on occasion and will be on WAN show most of the time (AFAIK). As for whether he is hosting this video, no clue but it would be awesome if he did host it.

Ladies luke confirmed on the last wan wan show thst he will be in the video

Tag me if you need me :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desktop:                                       Laptop:        
CPU - i7-4790k                            CPU: I7 7700HQ
GPU - Inno3D 1080TI                  GPU: 1060
Mobo - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI          Memory: 16 GB
Memory - 32 GB DDR3                Storage: 1256GB
Storage - 11 TB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: ONEPLUS 6 128GB

3 minutes ago, BlueCrazii said:

Ladies luke confirmed on the last wan wan show thst he will be in the video

*SWOONS*

31 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

his contract with Floatplane Media

What contract?

I’m definitely exploring this crazy world

yeah like everyone else said they plan on releasing it soon :D

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

40 minutes ago, teddygala said:

What contract?

he technically doesn't work for LMG anymore he now works works for Floatplane media

he is still allowed to be in videos and stuff as a guest.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

1 minute ago, Eduard the weeb said:

he technically doesn't work for LMG anymore he now works works for Floatplane media

he is still allowed to be in videos and stuff as a guest.

What does floatplane media do apart from early access to the LTT videos?

I’m definitely exploring this crazy world

Just now, teddygala said:

What does floatplane media do apart from early access to the LTT videos?

well there building a website and getting it setup so other creators can post there eventually and also they are seting up livestreams and there are some FP exclusive vids like BTS mostly 

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

They could just call it a Colab between the two companies. Like Intel and AMD with the new laptop processes; everyone called that a pipe cream. If they can do it, Linus can do it!

i2yYun3.gif

2 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

-snip-

Man, I've had some typos in my day. But holy crap does that one ever make me laugh because of context