Armature Photographer

Seetha

Im a Armature Photographer give me any sugguestion and tips, to improve the skills

Can't give suggestions if you don't show any of your current work.

Although I cant hold a camera still to save my life so my suggestions are worthless anyways.

Take a photography class that will be the best option you have! Hands on experience is better than you getting "tipped" from others.

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

Get some photography classes, go on day trips. Think about your scene and adapt your picture to that

It would help to see your current work

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Ask @JelleDekkers. He is an awesome photographer!

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Can't give suggestions if you don't show any of your current work.

^

If you want specific advice as well, this is exactly what you should do.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

its spelt Amateur :P  but Good luck anyway

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Just sold my canon 70d with a 17-55mm for a i7 4770k and some new RAM. I just can't juggle two hobbies at the same time, either go hard on gaming or photography. 

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Take spelling lessons first. ;)

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Find an area of photography you like and stick to it.

Look at other peoples work and try and emulate and build on their techniques.

Plan ahead, imagine the picture first then create it, if its not how you imagined it you have failed and have to do it again.

Are you an Amateur ArmA Photographer?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I do some photography on the side for fun. I recently bought a book named The Complete Guide to Digital Photography by Ian Farrell, If you are already into it there are a lot of basics in there you will already know, but it is a good book in that it gives you assignments to do much like a Class would. It also goes into photo editing and how to read histograms and what they should look like in a properly exposed picture. Photography is also a lot about personal taste and what you plan on shooting, I enjoy doing nature and wildlife more then anything which is completely different then doing portriats of people or still life. 

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

Im a Armature Photographer give me any sugguestion and tips, to improve the skills

well  what you wanna learn? and what do you wanna snap pics of? what camera/setup/ do you have

youtube the shit out of your internet. take your camera outside,take some photos,see what you did wrong and try to improve your skills. Learn Lightroom and Photoshop, and visit a ton of various art shows for inspiration. Watch B&H photography on youtube. 

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

• 2 weeks later...

Post some photos in the Rate my Photo thread so you can get some tips on your work.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree!