Need some advise on swaping new case or keep?

kosuke09211

So i have a rig that has been with me for like 4 years+ 

And here's my spec

Intel Core I5 3570k @4.2Ghz

Asus P8Z77-V LK

Kingston Hyper X 1600Mhz 16gb kit (4gb x4)

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD

WD 500GB+1TB+1TB+2TB Blue/Green

Asus GTX 1060 Strix 6GB

Cooler Master GX 650W 80 plus Bronze

Cooler Master HAF 912 ADVANCED

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO (DUAL SICKLE FLOW X)

Its worth it to change a new casing for my rig?  Reason why i want to swap a new case cause its really annoying to clean off the dust off my case. My room gather dust really easily for whatever reason i have to clean it every week. Which is really annoying over time. Any other case that you guys would recommend? Need something nice and simple design (and ofcoz good airflow).

My Gaming Rig
Intel Core I7 10700K@5.0Ghz | Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (16GBx2) @3200Mhz | Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB Nvme SSD | Samsung 850 Evo 500gb Sata SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Asus Strix Dual GTX 1060 6GB | FSP Hydro PTM Pro 750w Platinum | Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

I would suggest a new case as well if you have to clean it that often. In my personal opinion anything by Thermaltake with dust filters is a really good option, and most of their cases have quite a bit of room for cable management as well, which is fairly important to acheive good cooling. 

My friend had this issue with a Storm Trooper (basically the same case AFAIK) and he took a bunch of cheap thin foam and put it over the intakes and any area where dust can get in and his PC looks great. Kind of takes the HAF out of the HAF though. 

I have a HAF X myself that I upgraded to from an H440, the dust situation is pretty much the same for me

That's an F in the profile pic

15 minutes ago, DodoDodo123 said:

If you have the money, then buy a new case, my suggestion...

I mean i know its my money but just wan to ask for some opinion/advise if its worth it :)

9 minutes ago, WittsEnd said:

I would suggest a new case as well if you have to clean it that often. In my personal opinion anything by Thermaltake with dust filters is a really good option, and most of their cases have quite a bit of room for cable management as well, which is fairly important to acheive good cooling. 

Any specific model you recommend?

5 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

My friend had this issue with a Storm Trooper (basically the same case AFAIK) and he took a bunch of cheap thin foam and put it over the intakes and any area where dust can get in and his PC looks great. Kind of takes the HAF out of the HAF though. 

I have a HAF X myself that I upgraded to from an H440, the dust situation is pretty much the same for me

Putting thin form on those fan intake places? Wouldnt that block the airflow?

So after swaping HAF X to H440 dust situation didnt change much compare to before?

My Gaming Rig
Intel Core I7 10700K@5.0Ghz | Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (16GBx2) @3200Mhz | Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB Nvme SSD | Samsung 850 Evo 500gb Sata SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Asus Strix Dual GTX 1060 6GB | FSP Hydro PTM Pro 750w Platinum | Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

Any specific model you recommend?

No real specific model, but I like the Versa line for it's asthetics. Also most of the Versa cases have a see through side panel which, with enough lighting inside, makes it easy to tell when you need to actually open the case and clean out the inside rather than just cleaning off the dust filters.