THANK YOU LTT!!!

Sheamar

Hello. My Name is Sheamar White and I am less than 16 years of age. I live in Jamaica and is in love with gaming and computing. I don't know what I want to do in the future but I want it to be along the line of computing as a whole. So anything from programming to making personalized PCs for people to just repairing computing products, but to the point now. Aside from people like Austin Evans or MKBHD or even Lou(I think that's how you spell his name) from Unbox Therapy, you are really the first channel I have seen to really go in depth with explaining the different components and aspects of computing and gaming and for that I would like to Thank You Linus Tech Tips for making it possible for me to be able to get a better understanding of computing and gaming as a whole. Before I found your channel, I knew Austin Evans which lead to me knowing MKBHD,Unbox Therapy and so forth. And while I was watching one of his PC builds, he was saying some words that I had no clue about so I wrote down the words I didn't know and searched for them on YouTube. And one channel kept popping up every time I searched for something and that was techquickie. It helped me understand a lot of things about computers that I always wanted to know. Then I realized you had a main channel called Linus Tech Tips and even though its along the lines of the same things like on the previously mentioned channels, yours were just full of in depth explanation into what something was and that was really helpful to me. And again I would like to Thank You. Half the things I know now is because of your channels Techquickie and Linus Tech Tips. Right know, I'm planning on building a gaming PC before summer because I want to experience the same thrill of completing a PC build. I know that there are going to be trials and errors but based on how you guys look when you finish building a PC(even the 69 dollar gaming PC which was a cool idea)made it look like it was all worth it. So once again Thank You and I hope for only the best in the future.#HAPPY2018

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Agreed, TechQuickie helped me out a LOT when I was starting to get into computers. I learned how to build PCs from watching LTT and Austin Evans videos(mostly LTT, a bit of JayzTwoCents as well), and once I realized my love for PCs, I started to learn a lot more and am now studying for my CompTIA A+ Certification going into the IT field.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Don't get me wrong compared to some people on this forum I am just starting to learn about computers, but Tech Quickie has helped me learn alot in the past 2 years sense I got into computer and I completely agree

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing