Apple's smartwatch will support wireless charging an comes in October 2014

joppetie

Apple's smartwatch will support wireless charging and will be released in October 2014. 

This is claimed by a Chines website that has published correct information about the iPhone 5c before.

The release would be at the same time of the release of the next iPhone.

How the watch will look and what the functionality it will have, is still unclear, but nevertheless CtechCN claimes that the release will be in October next year.

CtechCN has been wrong before, but it mostly publishes correct information, like it did about the iPhone 5c. 

The "iWatch" should be released at the same time as the next iPhone, which has been releases in the beginning of the fall every year for the last few years.

In any case, the watch will support wireless charging, CtechCN reports. Charging will be possible up to a distance of one meter.

Apple would have prototypes with a battery with a capacity of about 100mAh, which is a lot less than for example the 315mAh in Samsung's Galaxy Gear.

The rumours about Apple's watch have been going on for almost a year now. Right now, it is clear that many companies are making a smartwatch.

Samsung released the Galaxy Gear, while Sony has had its second version already with the Smartwatch 2. Google would be working on one too.

Source: http://tweakers.net/nieuws/93186/smartwatch-apple-ondersteunt-draadloos-laden-en-komt-in-oktober-2014.html (Be warned, it's in Dutch)

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

And how many fucks will be given? I'll give you a hint: It rhymes with hero!

No one want's a smart watch from Apple.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I will certainly not buy one, no.

But I am interested in them. The integration will probably be excellent, like with most Apple products.

I'm not an Apple fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I do respect their quality. Both is hardware and software.

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

I will certainly now buy one, no.

But I am interested in them. The integration will probably be excellent, like with most Apple products.

I'm not an Apple fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I do respect their quality. Both is hardware and software.

iOS is pretty nice when done right. Build quality on some devices is very good.

However that doesn't justify the price.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

iOS is pretty nice when done right. Build quality on some devices is very good.

However that doesn't justify the price.

it's Apple people will buy it regardless of the price. 

Error: 410

I could use a watch with a cool logo on it. 

Honestly I would like it especially if they made is classic looking and functional. 

If Jobs was still alive he would be able to make people want this. However since he's a few meters underground (or his ashes have been sprinkled on all Apple products following his death) nobody will want an apple watch except the dedicated Apple cultists.