What to buy $100 at target

CryptoMatt

I got a $100 gift card and I’m not sure what to get.

i was thinking an echo but I do have a dot and I only use my room in the house so the dot works just fine,

a webcam cam as mine broke and this using my phone as a webcam to stream thing is very bad it’s laggy and annoying.

a new headset mine was $30 from amazon idk what amazon carry’s but I know they have the razor kraken stuff so maybe that headset?

maybe some computer speakers as mine is a 20 year old Sony dual fold out speaker thing, it’s supermloid for this one little don’t thing but it loses connection sometimes.

ifni have money left over I want to get a Bluetooth dongle if they have one, but I might just buy one anyway with my money 

what other computer stuff is there? Or what do you think I should get

New headset would be a good option I'd say

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

9 hours ago, CUDA_Cores said:

sell it on a gift card reselling website like raise.com and at least get $85 cash for it. 

I don't go to target so a gift card from there is useless to me IMO. I would rather take cash than a stupid gift card. 

$100 is still better than $85, if money was so important id go to target spend the $100 on clearance items and stuff that sells for more online amazon and ebay and then resell it. i read stories on people who do that and actually make decent money. but eh i rather just get something with the gift card so i dont spend it on like crack or someshit 

10 hours ago, Slushierduke said:

steam giftcards? if you're allowed to get that with another giftcard :P

lol i thought that was weird using a gift card for a gift card but im sure you can lol