Fractal Design Mini C vs Corsair Carbide 88R vs Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 3.1

AP_97

Hello everyone.

This is a continuation of :

I've decided between :

Fractal Design Mini C

e5403030-56e2-4652-a8c3-1acc7ffb4902

Corsair Carbide 88R

carbide_88r_01.png

and the Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 3.1

13_3697acc3575d1543fecf7cc9693571af_1497

Now, i need your input on which one is better suited for my needs. 

I want decent filtration, decent airflow, and a window to check on dust.

Where i live the CM case is the cheapest, and the Mini C is the most expensive.

So what do all of you think? Inputs are appreciated

I'm a fan of the minimalist look so i'd go with the Mini C, if you really want a window go for the Corsair one. The CM look too plastic/glossy for my personal taste.

In the end alot of it is a matter of personal preference, but in term of air flow the Corsair and Mini C will perform better than the CM

6 hours ago, AP_97 said:

I want decent filtration, decent airflow,

Mini C is the best in both catagories. Carbide 88r is second best, and the Master Box is the worst at both, but technically has the "best window"...

I'd personally go with the Mini C even though its the most expensive, because it's worth it. Cable management is also the easiest in that case.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

21 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Mini C is the best in both catagories. Carbide 88r is second best, and the Master Box is the worst at both, but technically has the "best window"...

I'd personally go with the Mini C even though its the most expensive, because it's worth it. Cable management is also the easiest in that case.

Yeah looking at reviews i'm pretty much dropping the CoolerMaster one. Had doubts of their quality anyway.

As a Mini C owner with a transparent panel i can tell you you do not need it to watch for dust. The Filters do a great job on keeping everything out.

So much so that i need to check them monthly for too much buildup (bottom and front), tho i live in an old house :D