Apple Products are great.

I find it funny how your hands and wrist make the watch look big. They don't look bloated or oversized on a small handed woman.

On 11/30/2017 at 6:29 PM, Tsuki said:

what even is this thread? 

weekly apple go fuck yourself thread? 

someone call dr macintosh to argue with this guy... 

IMG_0424.thumb.jpg.fe6ec62ec5441517d251b5302f52d144.jpg

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

20 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

The Hackintosh era is over.

Hardly. Nvidia releasing drivers that support the GTX 10 series GPUs and TonyMacx86 updating all hackintosh tools to support High Sierra day one are strong indicators otherwise.

22 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

Windows itself is just trash right now - too unstable

Windows 7 and up is very stable when the drivers are stable, to the point that machines aimed towards enterprise and industry is on par with Apple's offerings in terms of stability, and most consumer devices not far behind.

Whereas OSX is not very stable on a good selection of hardware out there. Apple only needs it to be stable on their narrow selection of hardware. Even something as trivial as which DIMM you use breaks compatibility.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Do you own any Apple products? You're throwing a lot of shade so you must have a ton of experience in the Apple environment. I'm not an Apple user myself but my cousin used his unibody through college and grad school as an architecture student (meaning it had to keep up with 3D modeling and rendering programs). It still runs great. Apple may be overpriced for the hardware, and I can't speak for the quality or value of their current offerings, but I know this: his system is still running great with it's dual core hundred series i7 and low power AMD graphics. This doesn't even mention the seamless iot Apple environment he's enjoyed. The OS and software in a Mac is built around what is physically inside it. So before you start polluting the forum with (yet another) Apple rant/status update, how about you actually purchase a Mac and use it for 8 years? News flash, value isn't only hardware for dollar. Value contains aesthetics, long term support, prior satisfaction, environment performance, hardware utilization, longevity, and yes - perceived value based on brand loyalty and cultural appeal. I don't even like Apple products, but come on, I'd even take one over almost any Acer laptop! In short, get out of here with your status update.

Edited for grammar

Edited by Gravesnear
Changed there to their

10 minutes ago, Gravesnear said:

ah. this forum has the trend that all the reverse apple fanboys all hate on apple no matter what you say. 

so, let them be. 

8 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

someone call dr macintosh to argue with this guy... 

Can't argue with stupid

Well, you can, but it's a massive waste of time.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

2 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Can't argue with stupid

Well, you can, but it's a massive waste of time.

i think he expect all the apple haters give him a thousand likes.... 

8 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

weekly apple go fuck yourself thread? 

I'm not a fan of Apple but I got a good chuckle outta this. :D

11 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

ah. this forum has the trend that all the reverse apple fanboys all hate on apple no matter what you say. 

so, let them be. 

I know...

It's just...

Okay you're right.

18 minutes ago, LordTaco42 said:

I'm not a fan of Apple but I got a good chuckle outta this. :D

your still new. one day you will get bored of it.,. it doesnt have any sort of contribution whatsoever. 

and it is always the same shitty logic... over priced hardware which cannot game.. 

it becomes lame really fast... 

Me before I read this thread: 

Spoiler

jonathanive.jpg.a737e6e94c86fef6113018db3f8b2e58.jpg

Me after reading this thread: 

Spoiler

DOsTDZCXUAsyoiT.jpg.5d8425b2df8d279861c8543b104b6419.jpg

This is how cancer this is. 

I'm Jonathan Ive, the best fucking designer since Dieter Rams. I invented #minimaluminiumalism.

5 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

your still new. one day you will get bored of it.,. it doesnt have any sort of contribution whatsoever. 

and it is always the same shitty logic... over priced hardware which cannot game.. 

I've actually been around a few years just mostly lurk lol.  The main reason I don't use apple at least their phones is that I just find certain tasks I rely on much easier on android.  For PC yeah I like gaming but I'm also better with Windows and like to upgrade, change parts etc. To each their own.  Low key still rockin my 3rd gen i touch for music.

3 minutes ago, LordTaco42 said:

I've actually been around a few years just mostly lurk lol.  The main reason I don't use apple at least their phones is that I just find certain tasks I rely on much easier on android.  For PC yeah I like gaming but I'm also better with Windows and like to upgrade, change parts etc. To each their own.  Low key still rockin my 3rd gen i touch for music.

reasonable. some ppl like onion, while others dont. the logic is as simple as that. 

9 hours ago, Ertman said:

I find it funny how your hands and wrist make the watch look big. They don't look bloated or oversized on a small handed woman.

I think we know who OP is....

trump_small_hands.jpg

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

13 hours ago, Gravesnear said:

Do you own any Apple products? You're throwing a lot of shade so you must have a ton of experience in the Apple environment. I'm not an Apple user myself but my cousin used his unibody through college and grad school as an architecture student (meaning it had to keep up with 3D modeling and rendering programs). It still runs great. Apple may be overpriced for the hardware, and I can't speak for the quality or value of their current offerings, but I know this: his system is still running great with it's dual core hundred series i7 and low power AMD graphics. This doesn't even mention the seamless iot Apple environment he's enjoyed. The OS and software in a Mac is built around what is physically inside it. So before you start polluting the forum with (yet another) Apple rant/status update, how about you actually purchase a Mac and use it for 8 years? News flash, value isn't only hardware for dollar. Value contains aesthetics, long term support, prior satisfaction, environment performance, hardware utilization, longevity, and yes - perceived value based on brand loyalty and cultural appeal. I don't even like Apple products, but come on, I'd even take one over almost any Acer laptop! In short, get out of here with your status update.

Edited for grammar

I've use macs since 2012 and iPhones since 2014. I also own an Apple Watch. This isn't so much about the quality and value but more or less the lack of progress Apple has made.

12 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

?????

I never said this. You can run games just fine on Macs. I really don't know where this stems from because you could run games on Macs since forever.

On 11/30/2017 at 12:47 PM, Crunchy Dragon said:

I respect Apple and their products, but I'm a hardcore PC user so my opinion against it is fairly strong.

If we can keep a civil discussion, I'm happy to go into everything I like about PC vs Mac lol

This thread is getting a bit messy but im on the discord a lot more. I'm the Athlon XP guy.

Macbooks would be 1000x better if they didn't throttle or overheat as much.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

2 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

I'm the Athlon XP guy.

Same here actually, I just need a dGPU for my Athlon system

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

6 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Same here actually, I just need a dGPU for my Athlon system

No I mean thats my name on ths discord haha. You can still get some cheap AGPs on eBay - but you can get "new" ones on aliexpress.

Just now, RorzNZ said:

No I mean thats my name on ths discord haha. You can still get some cheap AGPs on eBay - but you can get "new" ones on aliexpress.

Haha, I need a PCIe x16 Gen 1 card actually. I haven't joined the Discord yet, I probably should.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

9 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

I've use macs since 2012 and iPhones since 2014. I also own an Apple Watch. This isn't so much about the quality and value but more or less the lack of progress Apple has made.

I think this is about riling up a bunch of people to get an apple hate train rolling with you as the engineer.

Just now, Gravesnear said:

I think this is about riling up a bunch of people to get an apple hate train rolling with you as the engineer.

I dont hate Apple though I just dont like the direction they are taking. There products are clearly not as good as they could be - and certainly more conforming to the trend and not setting it. I think my point is clear though so i am leaving this thread to its grave.

5 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

I think my point is clear though so i am leaving this thread to its grave.

Both statements in this section are patently untrue because you continue to reply.

2 hours ago, Gravesnear said:

Both statements in this section are patently untrue because you continue to reply.

Thats only slightly true

no

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.