Mining through LTE?

So I am considering buying a Antminer S9  (yes yes I know the risks, ROI, blah blah blah) and I want to know if it is possible to buy an LTE modem and hook it up to the Ethernet connection and just let it go. I am of course talking about doing this after it is all setup through my local network.

The reason: need to do it at another location because they are hot, loud, etc. and my wife / apartment will not be happy with the noise.

The LTE should offer a stable enough connection and the PING should be fast enough to make it so I dont have much rejected.

Absolutely doable! I tested the entire operation from my Mining Monero (XMR) thread for a couple days off my LTE Band 12 Yagi setup and it worked great. I did this for a guy specifically in your position who wanted to know how well remote mining would work out and had no real gear to test it himself with. So before he tossed any hard cash at the situation I did a weekend mountain run with all my gear, worked perfectly, no flaws or issues. #thumbsup #LTEmining #remotebois ^_^

1 hour ago, WhiteGoblin said:

Absolutely doable! I tested the entire operation from my Mining Monero (XMR) thread for a couple days off my LTE Band 12 Yagi setup and it worked great. I did this for a guy specifically in your position who wanted to know how well remote mining would work out and had no real gear to test it himself with. So before he tossed any hard cash at the situation I did a weekend mountain run with all my gear, worked perfectly, no flaws or issues. #thumbsup #LTEmining #remotebois ^_^

Perfect, thanks!.