Help,this is a problem about mobile phone

Spirit`yL

Today,my friend told me that her phone has locked,and need a puk code to unlock it.But my friend didn`t know about it,so how to save her phone?Her phone carrier is china mobile.please!quick!

Does she have the little credit card sized piece of plastic that the SIM card came in? If she does, scratch the little gray/black portion with a coin, just like a scratching card, and you should see the PUK code.

afaik, if you type in the PUK code ten times wrong, your phone is permanently locked, so keep that in mind.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

If its prepaid SIM, code is in package SIM came in. If not, call to carriers service or if they have internet customer service and request it there.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

If its prepaid SIM, code is in package SIM came in. If not, call to carriers service or if they have internet customer service and request it there.

This.

Tell her to contact China Mobile to get her PUK code, they should be able to help.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

16 hours ago, Djole123 said:

Does she have the little credit card sized piece of plastic that the SIM card came in? If she does, scratch the little gray/black portion with a coin, just like a scratching card, and you should see the PUK code.

afaik, if you type in the PUK code ten times wrong, your phone is permanently locked, so keep that in mind.

yeh,she have this and she find out the puk code behind it,thank you so much paul.

3 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Got it

3 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

This.

Tell her to contact China Mobile to get her PUK code, they should be able to help.

thanks

- Moved to Phone and Tablets -

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

8 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

- Moved to Phone and Tablets -

She solve it.........