Case Recommendation: Portable Broadcast Workstation

MCDELTAT

I have a fun one for everyone here on the forums. I need a case recommendation that is portable (good carrying handles/small), sturdy, and can still hold a decent amount of hardware. I need to get at least 2 single Slot PCIe cards in there and potentially a GPU. The first case that popped up, and I'm actually considering is the BitFenix Prodigy M. It's quirky, but I think with a microATX board I should be able to drop in the single slot PCIe x1, and x4 cards with a GPU. Anyone have experience with that case? That should be enough details for recommendations, but the whole description of the system follows since it'll be used for something a little off the ordinary.

I work for a small TV station that's been looking for a portable rig to give to one of our sports broadcasters to run the game from. Right now we use an iMac which has 2 Thunderbolt 3 ports, so run 2 Black Magic Mini Recorders into that, run a show in Wirecast software, and stream from the computer to YouTube. It's great in that it's simple and super easy to carry in and out because the entire system is in the iMac and 2 tiny capture card. We have 3 problems we want to solve in our next setup:

1. More inputs to the system - 2 plus the iMac Webcam is lame.
  2. The broadcast quality varies per site because we have to use either Ethernet or a dual network WiFi box. We have a LiveU backpack that sends a 1080p stream out almost anywhere because it uses 8 Cell Tower Modems, so we want to use that.
  3. Less CPU overhead so we can up the production level without sacrificing. 

So yeah right now I'm thinking the entire system would be like a microATX board, Blackmagic Decklink Duo 2 card for inputs, Blackmagic Decklink Mini Monitor, cheap GPU like a Radeon 580 or Nvidia 1060, on either a 7700, 8700 or Ryzen 1600 just for the sake of thermals.

Thanks for the help.
EDIT: Found this case from Xigamatek that looks cool as well, but I've never heard of the company and I'm confused on how to build in it since I don't see standoff mounts on the wall in the image. http://www.xigmatek.com/product_detail.php?item=92 

Have you thought about not using a pc at all and going with a Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio and a Blackmagic Web Presenter?

Nevermind I miss understood what the web presenter does.

1 hour ago, Bransonb3 said:

Have you thought about not using a pc at all and going with a Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio and a Blackmagic Web Presenter?

Nevermind I miss understood what the web presenter does.

Yeah we've thought about that. We have plenty of stand-alone hardware to do an amazing production for when we are in our studio, switchers, monitors, dedicated replay machines, SSD Recorders etc, but they are very hard to bring along that many devices to a remote production and be up and running. We thought about buying a small anvil case to roll some of that stuff around, but we weren't sure if it would simplify anything since we still haven't found a solution to bringing in Lower Thirds, scores, and social media feeds without having a computer anyways, so we that's why we were thinking of a system like the one which we described.

Cooler Master Mastercase Pro 3, has a bit of a handle

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25