Where to trade/sell a Destiny 2 key

tp95112

I have a destiny 2 key from Nvidia and since I dont like these types of games. Does anyone know where I can sell this key safely or even trade it? I know that there this is a subreddit for it but I remember you needed to have a certain amount of karma points to post a trade/sell.

I'll take it for free if you're feeling generous.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

I'll take it for free if you're feeling generous.

There's always that one guy...

Just now, tp95112 said:

There's always that one guy...

I'm always that one guy...

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Are Nvidia keys even sellable anymore? I sold one from an Intel CPU on ebay once.

2 minutes ago, Fraser Cow said:

Are Nvidia keys even sellable anymore? I sold one from an Intel CPU on ebay once.

1 minute ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

pretty sure nivida keys are locked to the account they are redeemed on now 

https://www.geforce.com/redeem-instructions From the looks of it its just a game key that you redeem

2 minutes ago, tp95112 said:

https://www.geforce.com/redeem-instructions From the looks of it its just a game key that you redeem

Geforce Experience won't generate the actual key unless it detects the hardware running on the system. I don't know how much integration GFE has with Battle.net, but with Steam it would also automatically redeem it too.

2 minutes ago, Tabs said:

Geforce Experience won't generate the actual key unless it detects the hardware running on the system. I don't know how much integration GFE has with Battle.net, but with Steam it would also automatically redeem it too.

Well shit...

1 minute ago, tp95112 said:

Well shit...

You could try redeeming it anyway - the worst that happens is you activate it (which is not much worse than having a useless key for a game you won't play).

If you're lucky, after redeeming it, it'll spit out an actual Destiny 2 key that you can trade/sell. But right now there's no way you can give your GFE key to someone else and have it work.