Annoyance: Netflix 30-second rewind on Android, compared to iOS 10

Just switched from an iPad to an Android tablet and the 30-second rewind thing is annoying as hell, when it's 10 on iOS. I was thinking of writing them, but it probably would have a bigger impact if it was more organized. Hopefully I'm not the only annoyed person. Amazon Video and YouTube have standard 10-second rewinds. If you want 30 seconds you press 3 times...

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

I rarely use the rewind function on Netflix, because for some reason it often decides to rebuffer/reload that part, causing downtime in my enjoyment of a show. That and the fact that it's 30 seconds.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Well I'm not big fan of Netflix but would you please send them your complain and post here.

7 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

Just switched from an iPad to an Android tablet and the 30-second rewind thing is annoying as hell, when it's 10 on iOS. I was thinking of writing them, but it probably would have a bigger impact if it was more organized. Hopefully I'm not the only annoyed person. Amazon Video and YouTube have standard 10-second rewinds. If you want 30 seconds you press 3 times...

Doesn't bother me...

That's a mighty good PC you got there.