New pc won't get past bios, won't boot from any source

Built a new pc with a B350m gaming pro, ryzen 5 1500x, xfx rx 580 8g, and 8 gigs of dd4 2133. Machine posts and gets to bios and all my hardware is detected through bios, however if I attempt to boot literally anything all it does it reboot nearly instantly. Ive tried my windows 7 install disk, windows 7 on a flash drive, windows 7 with msi drivers from their site on a flash drive, and windows 10 on my flash drive. Nothing works. Successfully updated the bios but that seems to have changed nothing.

Damn, never seen that one before. strange.

I'd point either to a bad motherboard or a bad CPU?? Although honestly IDK it's very strange.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

9 hours ago, Scrubborn said:

Built a new pc with a B350m gaming pro, ryzen 5 1500x, xfx rx 580 8g, and 8 gigs of dd4 2133. Machine posts and gets to bios and all my hardware is detected through bios, however if I attempt to boot literally anything all it does it reboot nearly instantly. Ive tried my windows 7 install disk, windows 7 on a flash drive, windows 7 with msi drivers from their site on a flash drive, and windows 10 on my flash drive. Nothing works. Successfully updated the bios but that seems to have changed nothing.

Take Your CPU Out and Check for broken/bend Pins. Check if you connected every psu connector or Your System ready. Flash Your CMOS properly, Just to be Sure. If anyone of this helps, either Your mobo or Your CPU might be dead

am hungry