PC loud on startup?

Laxer17

Hey so I'm having this really weird issue with my computer lately but here are my specs to start it off:

980ti

i7-5820k

X99-A mobo (1st gen)

Kraken X61

H440 CASE 

1x 1tb sandisk sata ssd

All fans that are in came with the computer/kraken.

Anyways when I start up my computer the fans sound like a horse. They're so darn loud it's just annoying. I checked and nothing is blocking them it seems. When I restart right after though things become totally quite. It's been happening for like 2 weeks now and I just think it's a bit weird having to restart my computer every time because immediately when I perform a restart it's quite. 

Also  I don't know if this is important but I think my bios chip is broken because everytime I unplug my computer from the wall outlet I have to reload to bios and change the default load drive to nothing then restart then change it back to the same freaking drive and it works. The code I get for it not loading the first time is code 62.

I also need to say it's not only loud on startup my bad. It's just loud the entire time when I first boot.

thats sort of normal if it quiets down after that

If you judge a fish based on its ability to climb trees it will go its whole life thinking its a failure.

1 hour ago, Matty2048 said:

thats sort of normal if it quiets down after that

But isn't weird on how this happens everyday with nothing blocking it?

yep this is normal

If you judge a fish based on its ability to climb trees it will go its whole life thinking its a failure.

21 hours ago, Laxer17 said:

But isn't weird on how this happens everyday with nothing blocking it?

I would change the cmos battery.

The fans should go quite after a few seconds. If not then I would safe my bios settings in a profile, then reload optimised then manually input all my settings again.

Once I've done that I would save and restart and see if it solves the problems. If so then over-write the old profile with the current one.

Could be that the profile has become corrupt. 

It's not a race to the bottom.