interesting visual bug when uploading a load of pictures

so i got this when i was uploading stuff for the old computer parts thread yesterday, its a harmless visual glitch but it looks kinda funky:

image.png.356f6734ddbcedeb48570310e505a9a4.png

i have never seen it before, but the spaceing is all glitched out and it just got worse as i added more pictures untill i ended up with what you see above. i havent tried to replicate it but here is what happaned:

• i uploaded all the pictures
  • something freaked out with chrome and i pressed back going back to the forum page i thought but i went back to the general discussion menue
  • went back into the thread and saw that the first two pictures were still uploaded
  • uploaded "DSC_0039.PNG"
  • started to upload the rest, dragging them in in batches of three
  • first batch was fine
  • glitched out with the second batch and third batch

everything ended up looking just fine, and it was still functional so its efectively harmless but a bit funny still and should probably be taken a look at if it can be replicated :) 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016