Anyone know how to get around School Administrator blocked websites?

Datrat

I use Razer Insider to help people, ask questions, and more or less pass time in school. But I pranked someone a few years ago with computers and the Tech department has watched my account for the past few years, and finally blocked www.razerzone.com , insider.razerzone.com and amazon.com . It brings up a page saying that the page was blocked and there is a logo for a Cisco Umbrella.  Does anyone know how to get past this???

We can't help you bypass these blocks on here. You're in school, so you should be doing work, not browsing forums. Those blocks are in place for a reason. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Here's what you do.

Do that shit at home. Bam, school can't do jack about it.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 hour ago, Datrat said:

I use Razer Insider to help people, ask questions, and more or less pass time in school. But I pranked someone a few years ago with computers and the Tech department has watched my account for the past few years, and finally blocked www.razerzone.com , insider.razerzone.com and amazon.com . It brings up a page saying that the page was blocked and there is a logo for a Cisco Umbrella.  Does anyone know how to get past this???

If they blocked the site because you "pranked" someone, then you must live with the consequences of your decision.

Realistically the only thing you can do is talk to the IT department and ask for forgiveness, promise never to abuse the system again, and hope they are feeling generous. Perhaps offer to do some community service or some other form of volunteering as repentance for your crimes.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I could help you, but I want to know what the "prank" was before doing it.

TunnelBear?

OfferCode : LINUS to save 10% :|

Details separate people.

53 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

I could help you, but I want to know what the "prank" was before doing it.

I propose a hold on suggestions for the problem until we know the details of said prank that caused so much trouble

That's an F in the profile pic

- Thread Locked -

@Datrat discussions about subverting lockouts is against the Community Standards.

• ... discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER