Stupid up tiers in War Thunder

EnergyEclipse

Hello there!

I've played War Thunder for quite some time now, and as I result I believe I have acquired better knowledge of tanks since.

My British load out of tanks currently consists of The Crusader Mk III, The Matilda Mk II, Churchill Mk I and the Cromwell V, thus my highest battle rating is 3.3 on the Churchill.

However, War Thunder believes that I am for someone reason able to fight T-34s 1957s... WHICH ARE 4.0 BATTLE RATED!!! 

Dafuq am i supposed to do when they can one shot even my Churchill!! I don't use the Churchill either because quite frankly its terribly designed.

Please help! How the heck to I stop the stupid upteirs since right now I cannot even damage the tracks on most tanks I am expected to fight D:

Thank you in advance!

-EnergyEclipse

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

Just now, huilun02 said:

Its a feature

Define that for me please

Lower tier british tanks are generally garbage, i suggest you grind up till the firefly.

also a tank can get up BR-ed up for a single BR point (1.0) so you can face 4.3

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

16 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

Literally
Aim better. Know your weakspots. Turret ring, mg ports, driver's viewports...etc

Doesnt matter if an IS6 crossing you way :ph34r:

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

On 28.10.2017 at 7:05 PM, EnergyEclipse said:

my highest battle rating is 3.3

However, War Thunder believes that I am for someone reason able to fight T-34s 1957s... WHICH ARE 4.0 BATTLE RATED!!! 

The 57 in T-34-57 isn't the year, it's the Zis-4 cannon.

Everyone gets +/- 1 br for their matches and deal with it just fine, you aren't a special snowflake in WT. Even the reserve Tetrarch can kill T34s at 500m.

If you can't stand and bang thanks to armor, you flank, do a hull down or get someone to help.

39 minutes ago, pzspah said:

The 57 in T-34-57 isn't the year, it's the Zis-4 cannon.

Everyone gets +/- 1 br for their matches and deal with it just fine, you aren't a special snowflake in WT. Even the reserve Tetrarch can kill T34s at 500m.

If you can't stand and bang thanks to armor, you flank, do a hull down or get someone to help.

I've removed the Churchill from my load out by sending its crew on holiday and it appears I have solved most of the issues, though be that I do stumble across the occasional KV-1 but my Cromwell can sometimes handle that if I get a few cheeky turret ring hits as can the Crusader.

Anyhow, just a quick question but erm, have you actually ever played the Tetrarch before saying it can kill a T-34?... xD That seems like a difficult task for essentially a car in terms of armour with some tracks slapped on and a cannon xD