Any PLC programmer here?

suicidalfranco

IS there some PLC programmer here worked in the past with a IME NEMO 96?

Cause if there is, bruh: i got so many question to ask you right now T-T

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

I worked with PLCs a bit at my last job. Didn’t get heavily involved with programming and never worked on that type of unit. 

Did some basic programming for a smart controller (stupid PLC), some Allen Bradley stuff, and a few others. Most of the programming was either object orient based code or some kind of C. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

12 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

I worked with PLCs a bit at my last job. Didn’t get heavily involved with programming and never worked on that type of unit. 

Did some basic programming for a smart controller (stupid PLC), some Allen Bradley stuff, and a few others. Most of the programming was either object orient based code or some kind of C. 

and i'm stuck here trying to figure how to communicate with that multi-meter released 20 years ago with the only document at hand being the communication protocol. If i'm lucky, hopefully the manufacturer will answer my request to send me the gsd file, else i'm stuck

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

2 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

and i'm stuck here trying to figure how to communicate with that multi-meter released 20 years ago with the only document at hand being the communication protocol. If i'm lucky, hopefully the manufacturer will answer my request to send me the gsd file, else i'm stuck

Have fun with that lol. While PLCs can get super interesting, I don’t miss working on them ?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)