I HATE NEWEGG

TTesla

So I bought something on Newegg on the second of December! I also put the "ShopRunner 2 day shipping" and it obviously has been TWO days and IT STILL HAS NOT EVEN BEEN SHIPPED. On order status says, "Packaging" THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

woah now calm down sir....they will refund you if it doesnt ship on time pretty sure

Did you buy it on the weekend?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

It was black friday and cyber monday kind of expected... 

yeah, even amazon prime with 2 day shipping took around 4 days for it to ship because of ordering it on black friday

Did you buy it on the weekend?

Nope as I said ON THE SECOND OF DECEMBER! As in MONDAY

yeah, even amazon prime with 2 day shipping took around 4 days for it to ship

Not for me, I LOVE amazon, gets here in ONE DAY!

You payed for 2 day shipping, there was nothing in there about them taking there sweet ass time with packaging.

TOO BAD! I am used to amazon's superiority THEY SAY TWO DAY shipping IT GETS HERE IN TWO DAYS (or less, for me its just ONE DAY)

It was black friday and cyber monday kind of expected...

I don't CARE, if they cannot handle the orders they are getting then maybe they should not be getting ANY!

woah now calm down sir....they will refund you if it doesnt ship on time pretty sure

I DON'T want them to give me MY money! I want the DANG GRAPHICS CARD I BOUGHT!!!

I honestly dont see why it's such a big deal to wait for something to ship, the delivery is going to take awhile anyways.

I honestly dont see why it's suck a big deal for things to ship.... 

Well IT IS! I don't wanna sit here trying to play games on a INTEL INTEGRATED GRAPHICS 4600 WHILE my graphics card is talking it's SWEET AS* time "PACKAGING!" 

Well IT IS! I don't wanna sit here trying to play games on a INTEL INTEGRATED GRAPHICS 4600 WHILE my graphics card is talking it's SWEET AS* time "PACKAGING!" 

Then I guess you'll have to hold off on the games. Sorry bud  ;)

"Oh, this tape is kinda icky... Let's peel it off perfectly and tape it again!"

x50

*after 50th time* "Oh the tape lost it's stickness, I guess we gotta get MORE tape!"

x50

*after 100th time* "Oh we used so much tape on this package, we MUST charge the COSTUMER" 

(they didn't ACTUALLY charge me anything extra, but after what they did so far it would seem to be of them"

I don't CARE, if they cannot handle the orders they are getting then maybe they should not be getting ANY!

Thats kind of harsh jeeze. Its impossible for any company to be able to complete every single order and actually have every individual customers order on time in a 4 day sale

Then I guess you'll have to hold off on the games. Sorry bud ;)

NO, I PAYED for TWO day shipping, and IT'S STILL PACKAGING!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEWEGG YOU *&%*&^$%*^&

Dude calm down now, it's not worth the trouble.

It's not much trouble typing stuff to a forum.

I guess you guys can't actually DO anything about it

except maybe be warned of the ATROCITIES newegg has committed, and probably NOT spend money there IF you had the option!

Well, this escalated quickly...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

NO, I PAYED for TWO day shipping, and IT'S STILL PACKAGING!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEWEGG YOU *&%*&^$%*^& 

Now write an angry email to Newegg and link them this thread  :lol:

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I bought on Friday night, sent out next day, arrived yesterday to post office, delivered today. They are busy this time of year, give them a break.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

I've had a shoprunner trial going on for more than a year and a half and I keep getting emails to extend it for free. Dunno why, but it's awesome.

Have you tried calling Newegg yourself? Their customer support is pretty good over the phone. I'm in the process of replacing a dead motherboard and they used my shoprunner account for free two day shipping to the warehouse and back. I got an email saying that they received my motherboard and that it would take 4-5 days to process the RMA, but I called today and they said that the replacement was already being packaged to be sent out by Friday. Not even 24 hours passed!

Just call Newegg and be sorta reasonable to them and they will be reasonable back to you. Don't try to accuse customer support of any wrong doing, just get the point across that you paid extra for expedited shipping and that you aren't getting that service. Newegg is really generous in handing out discount codes and such for these kinds of issues in my own experience.

Just calm down and call them tomorrow morning. Try not to yell in all caps every other word.

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

Now write an angry email to Newegg and link them this thread  :lol:

Funny thing is most of us are just telling him to calm down :D

Well this is why you don't pay for express shipping furring the holiday season. I thought it was common sense.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Well, this escalated quickly...

good

Funny thing is most of us are just telling him to calm down :D

I know right... I don't even KNOW why.... I am not ACTUALLY angry if I right in CAPS, just trying to get the POINT across!

Well this is why you don't pay for express shipping furring the holiday season. I thought it was common sense.

Then it would take EVEN MORE TIME

hqdefault.jpg

That makes it OUR problem because we LIVE in the "first world"

I've had a shoprunner trial going on for more than a year and a half and I keep getting emails to extend it for free. Dunno why, but it's awesome.

Have you tried calling Newegg yourself? Their customer support is pretty good over the phone. I'm in the process of replacing a dead motherboard and they used my shoprunner account for free two day shipping to the warehouse and back. I got an email saying that they received my motherboard and that it would take 4-5 days to process the RMA, but I called today and they said that the replacement was already being packaged to be sent out by Friday. Not even 24 hours passed!

Just call Newegg and be sorta reasonable to them and they will be reasonable back to you. Don't try to accuse customer support of any wrong doing, just get the point across that you paid extra for expedited shipping and that you aren't getting that service. Newegg is really generous in handing out discount codes and such for these kinds of issues in my own experience.

Just calm down and call them tomorrow morning. Try not to yell in all caps every other word.

Well you see I don't want anymore "discount" because as far as I am concerned I WILL NOT BE PAYING ANYMORE OF MY MONEY THERE. I guess there IS a reason they are second biggest not first in online (only) stores. First is AMAZON they are amazing, awesome if you have prime it actually GETS here in 2 days OR LESS (1 sometimes for me)

This.

Physical stores are filled with crazies that trample each other to save a few bucks, online is no different. Replace being run over with chaos all over the warehouses several times over with all the people who ordered at the same time for those same bucks being saved. I used to work at a warehouse and know first hand how hectic things can get. It's worst around the holiday season indeed.

Not defending late shipping because it annoys me to no end, but this is kinda to be expected this time of year. That and there are those who can't even afford personal luxury for themselves like a new graphics card because of obligations that matter a hell of a lot more than putting up with low FPS for a few more days.

I bought on Friday night, sent out next day, arrived yesterday to post office, delivered today. They are busy this time of year, give them a break.

Did you get TWO DAY shipping?

This.

Physical stores are filled with crazies that trample each other to save a few bucks, online is no different. Replace being run over with chaos all over the warehouses several times over with all the people who ordered at the same time for those same bucks being saved. I used to work at a warehouse and know first hand how hectic things can get. It's worst around the holiday season indeed.

Well yes, but as I before, plus they said 2 day shipping, I PAID for it, and it's BEEN 2 days, and it STILL "packaging"

The sensible thing to do is calmly contact Newegg and mention they did not fulfill their obligation to deliver within the allotted time since you paid more for faster shipping. Request a refund for the difference of express shipping vs standard ground. They should refund that difference. From there, you wait till the package is delivered. If the sale wasn't that great, take it up with your bank and have them cancel the order and get the card elsewhere.