I HATE NEWEGG

TTesla

"Shipping" and "shipping and processing" are two different things.  No online retailer offers two day shipping and processing because nobody can 100% guarantee that especially around the holidays.  While it does suck that your order hasn't shipped yet, be reasonable, you ordered on CYBER MONDAY!  I mean come on duder, it is literally the biggest day of the year for online retailers, theyre gonna be awfully backed up.

Getting technical, they haven't shipped it yet so they haven't dishonored the "two day shipping" that you paid for.  Sorry bud, have patience.  There really is no need to overreact like that.

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

Well you see I don't want anymore "discount" because as far as I am concerned I WILL NOT BE PAYING ANYMORE OF MY MONEY THERE. I guess there IS a reason they are second biggest not first in online (only) stores. First is AMAZON they are amazing, awesome if you have prime it actually GETS here in 2 days OR LESS (1 sometimes for me)

Well you can still try calling and ask what's up. If you never bring it up, they'll forget to reimburse you and continue with their business. Again, customer service can be really generous if you call them.

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

Well you see I don't want anymore "discount" because as far as I am concerned I WILL NOT BE PAYING ANYMORE OF MY MONEY THERE. I guess there IS a reason they are second biggest not first in online (only) stores. First is AMAZON they are amazing, awesome if you have prime it actually GETS here in 2 days OR LESS (1 sometimes for me)

Then why didn't you order it off Amazon...?

Intel Core i7 4770k | MSI Z87 | 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz  Kingston HyperX | GeForce GTX 780 | Fractal Design Define R4 | 1TB WD Blue | CX600 | Corsair H100i

Well you can still try calling and ask what's up. If you never bring it up, they'll forget to reimburse you and continue with their business. Again, customer service can be really generous if you call them.

Ok I will TRY!

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

Then why didn't you order it off Amazon...?

It was $10 more expensive :(

Contact them?

I will tomorrow! You guys convinced me to give em ONE more day! So yeah

Okay, so I know I'm new here, and I don't have much reputation or anything. However, I think somebody should take your caps lock/shift privileges away. Also, what's the point of this thread? I've seen a couple members take their time to let you know that maybe if you calmed down, and looked at this at a business standpoint maybe you could get some progress. Call them, and politely talk to one of their csr's. Acting like a 8 year isn't going to get you anywhere however. 

I've worked in the customer service field for a couple years now, I've seen things get fucked up, and with just a phone call people can get it fixed, refunded/discounts, or whatever their policies may be. Everybody is human, people make mistakes and shit happens. I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but the world doesn't revolve around you. It is unfortunate that your order hasn't arrived yet, however it is the holiday season, and if you needed it that bad you should've ordered it a while ago. Until then I guess you're gonna have to deal with it. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

Okay, so I know I'm new here, and I don't have much reputation or anything. However, I think somebody should take your caps lock/shift privileges away. Also, what's the point of this thread? I've seen a couple members take their time to let you know that maybe if you calmed down, and looked at this at a business standpoint maybe you could get some progress. Call them, and politely talk to one of their csr's. Acting like a 8 year isn't going to get you anywhere however. 

I've worked in the customer service field for a couple years now, I've seen things get fucked up, and with just a phone call people can get it fixed, refunded/discounts, or whatever their policies may be. Everybody is human, people make mistakes and shit happens. I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but the world doesn't revolve around you. It is unfortunate that your order hasn't arrived yet, however it is the holiday season, and if you needed it that bad you should've ordered it a while ago. Until then I guess you're gonna have to deal with it. 

Wow, what a depressing 1st post (2nd actually because it's off topic it DOESN'T count) 

OK, guess what I am not using my CAPS in a bad way, just trying to highlight and make the point obvious to those (like you?) who are oblivious to it. I understand that mistakes happen and people are people, however this is a company, not a person, and many people are in this businesses trying to make sure screw ups like this don't happen, and in this case they failed. I did not (will tomorrow) call costumer support b/c one it is 11:30 PM where I am at, and second I got the point of humans make mistakes blah blah blah, so I gave em ANOTHER day! The last reason is there is NOTHING they can do to help me. I don't want discounts (b/c I will not shop there again), I don't want MY money back ( I want what I paid for), and lastly I am calling tomorrow to see if I can get it "fixed" probably not and I will have to wait some MORE. Now Why am I complaining about this? Because one I can, second I am used to amazon and their much better service and shipping!

Jeez, it was just cyber monday. Do you even realize how many orders they had? You're completely over reacting. Just be patient, you're acting childish.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Jeez, it was just cyber monday. Do you even realize how many orders they had? You're completely over reacting. Just be patient, you're acting childish.

So, many people said that, read what I respond!

Chill out dude, You ordered it on Cyber Monday.  I ordered a processor + mobo for my mITX build from Newegg, and yes, it's still in packaging status, but as long as I get them before my winter break starts it'll be fine by me.

Also new around here. Totally agree.

Two day shipping is the time it takes for the package to get from the shipping site, to your house. They do no include packaging and general getting the package ready in that for shipping time.

To be honest, on November 7th, I bought a mouse for $30 because of Youbetternot. It took them 9 business days for it to even leave their warehouse. I ended up getting it on  22nd. You should be happy you even had an option for 2-day shipping.

NCIX taking their sweet ass time too. Ordered on Nov 26th and still "Order Proccessing"

To be honest, on November 7th, I bought a mouse for $30 because of Youbetternot. It took them 9 business days for it to even leave their warehouse. I ended up getting it on 22nd. You should be happy you even had an option for 2-day shipping.

WOW, now that is BAD. REALLY hope it doesn't get this far with me

Also new around here. Totally agree.

NO

Two day shipping is the time it takes for the package to get from the shipping site, to your house. They do no include packaging and general getting the package ready in that for shipping time.

I understand that, buit they have a limit on the time it takes for them to process STUFF, that is 48 hours THEY HAVE EXCEEDED THIS!

Maybe they hate you too.. ? So they are taking their time in sending your stuff :P

They probably do, BUT I never did anything to them and this is my very first order from "newegg"

Chill out dude, You ordered it on Cyber Monday. I ordered a processor + mobo for my mITX build from Newegg, and yes, it's still in packaging status, but as long as I get them before my winter break starts it'll be fine by me.

You see the diffrence between me and you is that it isn't "FINE" by me to get it by winter break which is like 25 DAYS LATE!

its 2 day shipping.. not 2 days to process the order and to ship. 

this is in the fine print for sure. so there is noting you can do.

its 2 day shipping.. not 2 days to process the order and to ship. 

this is in the fine print for sure. so there is noting you can do.

Actually if you look under their policies they say it will not take them over 48 hours to PROCESS stuff, it has been 72 hours for me and STILL not shipped (so in total could be 5 or 6 days MIN)

Actually if you look under their policies they say it will not take them over 48 hours to PROCESS stuff, it has been 72 hours for me and STILL not shipped (so in total could be 5 or 6 days MIN)

its black friday and cyber monday what did you expect? 

Tiger Direct Took 9 MONTHS to ship me a Hard Drive. And I wasn't this mad. No I will never shop there again but I was patient at least your getting a Graphics Card at all.

9 months? ._. How? That's a looooong time for shiping an HDD.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

9 months? ._. How? That's a looooong time for shiping an HDD.

WHo knows they probably starting using the harddrive, than they remember it was for a customer. 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer