Will it work correctly and/or is it worth it

GeTecknics

hey guys was gonna just go for it but i figured i should ask the forum for any ideas as well

i built a sff computer a few months ago for lan also  i want to get into litecoin 

i have a CHV motherboard and 2 560tis in my main rig also i have a wireless n card in the pci lane that i want to keep until i can get a decent wireless ac one for a little cheaper than they are now i was thinking should i get a pci riser ribbon cable route it off to the side to the spare expansion bay above the first gpu take out the 650ti boost in the lan rig put it under the 560ti and run my shield stream from that. 

now for the litecoin rig since i need an amd gpu to actually get good returns i was going to get a 7850 that i saw on sale but if you guys know a better way tell me. the other specs of the lan rig are p8h77i 8 gigs of ram and a 500 watt psu with an i3 3240 any thoughts on what i should do

*edit: realized i didnt explain too well 

i want to keep my pci wireless card while still putting the 650ti boost in aswell for sheild streaming

and any suggestions on a new amd gpu for cheap under $150 please

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

I've built a pc for a friend with that cpu and gpu, 8gb ram and a corsair cx500m psu. it totally rocks any game so i would say go for it. but i really suggest to get the cheapest 2gb version of the 7850 you can get. 1gb doesn't pay off

wow... pretty empty here...