Cleanest Soft Tubing loop?

I'm starting a new build after my box of fun from EKWB arrives today and was hoping to get some tips / inspiration for the cleanest ways of running soft tubing.

Anyone seen any guides or have any tips / tricks on getting as close as possible to the super clean look of hard line but with soft tubing?

I'd even love to see some of the cleanest soft tubing builds you've ever come across.

Project EGOR - Overkill on a budget

6 minutes ago, Snowmirage said:

I'm starting a new build after my box of fun from EKWB arrives today and was hoping to get some tips / inspiration for the cleanest ways of running soft tubing.

Anyone seen any guides or have any tips / tricks on getting as close as possible to the super clean look of hard line but with soft tubing?

I'd even love to see some of the cleanest soft tubing builds you've ever come across.

To me, it all looks "dirty". It never gets anywhere close to the aesthetic of hard line. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

To me, it all looks "dirty". It never gets anywhere close to the aesthetic of hard line. 

Same here. Though doing the straightest runs you can would greatly improve the look. But it's not quite as crystal clear as acrylic or glass hardline tubing. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

13 minutes ago, Snowmirage said:

Doing straight runs with the tubing is the only way to get it near hardline look. If your after hardline look might as well just use hard tubing.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

14 minutes ago, Snowmirage said:

You will need lots of 45, 90, rotaries and extenders to do this. It is way more frustrating and almost as time consuming as doing a hard line build for the first time.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

The cleanest way to run soft tubing is to not care about loop order and focus on shortest runs possible.  The fewer discrete components you have the better.  Integrated pump reservoir and radiator will clean up the build but it's expensive.

Workstation:  14700nonk || Asus Z790 ProArt Creator || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || Crucial Pro Overclocking 32GB @ 5600 || Corsair AX1600i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

2 hours ago, Snowmirage said:

In my experience never try to run straight lines with soft tubing, do gentle arcs or aesthetically pleasing bends instead as it naturally follows the shape of the tube out of the box and won't have to fight it.