new case

rasfsfsd

Crystal 460x rgb

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

10 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Crystal 460x rgb

what about a case with a darken window

Just now, rasfsfsd said:

what about a case with a darken window

phanteks enthoo evolv tg or InWin 805 Infinity?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

7 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

phanteks enthoo evolv tg or InWin 805 Infinity?

i wanted to get the InWin 805 Infinity case but i was told the airflow isnt good

Just now, rasfsfsd said:

i wanted to get the InWin 805 Infinity case but i was told the airflow isnt good

most cases right now have shitty airflow, you could hold out for the new HAF case from cooler master i guess, but if the new Cosmos C700P is anything to go by it will be unrefined and have quite a few extremely poorly thought through elements. You could get something like a Fractal Design Meshify C or Define C and add the RGB yourself though

Builds:

Spoiler

the dabtastic 9000 is a good start here it is

Fellas, Is It Gay

CPU-I7 4790

COOLER-Be Quiet Pure Rock Slim

MOBO-Gigabyte Z97 HD3

RAM-8GB G.skill Ripjaws X

GPU-Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB G1 Gaming

SSD-Kingston SSDnow 240GB

HDD-Segate Barracuda 1TB

PSU-Zalman ZM 550w Goldrock Semi-Modular psu

CHASSIS-ThermalTake Core X31

8 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

most cases right now have shitty airflow, you could hold out for the new HAF case from cooler master i guess, but if the new Cosmos C700P is anything to go by it will be unrefined and have quite a few extremely poorly thought through elements. You could get something like a Fractal Design Meshify C or Define C and add the RGB yourself though

yeah i might just do that

Just now, rasfsfsd said:

yeah i might just do that

You can do some really nice lighting tricks with the standard Define C, if you put a LED strip right under the window you can make the entire window light up. i have it like that in my Northern Bee build, shows up a lot better in person though because my phone dosent really take great pictures

Builds:

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

You can do some really nice lighting tricks with the standard Define C, if you put a LED strip right under the window you can make the entire window light up. i have it like that in my Northern Bee build, shows up a lot better in person though because my phone dosent really take great pictures

alright, i might wait and see those other cases you were talking about

12 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

there was a case that i really liked but it had no window and it would cost $400 to my door

6 minutes ago, rasfsfsd said:

there was a case that i really liked but it had no window and it would cost $400 to my door

thats a bit much really, i was reluctant to even spend the $80 for my Define C lol

Builds:

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

thats a bit much really, i was reluctant to even spend the $80 for my Define C lol

are you in the US?

Just now, rasfsfsd said:

are you in the US?

nah in in Sweden

Builds:

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

cause that case is over $100 here

Just now, rasfsfsd said:

cause that case is over $100 here

USD is weak AF, makes sense

Builds:

Spoiler

23 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

USD is weak AF, makes sense

im in Australia

11 minutes ago, rasfsfsd said:

im in Australia

so thats $100AUD then? that would make perfect sense aswell

Builds:

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

so thats $100AUD then? that would make perfect sense aswell

yeah cheapest one i saw was $129AUD

Cooler master are about to released thier H500P

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

11 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Cooler master are about to released thier H500P

alright i will check it out