What is the best 140mm static pressure fans?

Abdielord93

Hi guys Im looking a pair of powerful 140mm static pressure fans with no led, that do the work well without much noise., for my Evolv ITX case, that is sealed, with airflow restrictions

id say the corsair maglev fans if you use bios or a fan hub to get them to the speed to sound ratio you enjoy :)

Faith: WIP

Cpu: intel 6700k

RAM: g.skill ripjaw v 3200mhz 16 18 18 38 2n 32gb 4x8gb

MB: Asrock extreme 7+

GPU: GTX 1080 TI Poseidon Platinum Asus ROG
PSU: Cougar 1050W 80+ gold

Case: IN WIN 509 ROG [ black red ]

Cooling: Barrow Fittings, Block, 360mm x 60mm rad, 18w d5 pump, 210 res, EK blood red premix. Poseidon GPU block

SETUP: BenQ 27" 144hz|BenQ 28" 1080p VA 60HZ|Corsair Strafe RGB|Razer DeathAdDer Chroma|ATH IM70|E10k Olympus 2 amp|DX Racer King

i have the 140mm noctua redux fans. affordable + 6 year warranty. I am very impressed by its performance.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

I have both Noctua standard brown and beige, corsair sp, corsair maglev, and fractal venturi fans. I think the best all around is indeed the noctua. The maglev probably does push a little harder but it is definitely not as quiet. Corsair SP's are good, you can probably get them cheaper than the rest in this list now. The Fractal fans are nice and quiet, they come with extra rubber mounts that allow you to mount a 140mm fan to a 120mm slot. I am not sure they push quite as hard as the Noctua. But the Venturi's are definitely nice fans. 

You cannot have both "powerful" and "without much noise".

Either pick one or the other or something in between, or say how much noise is ok with you.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Im using Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC IP67 2000PWM. They are ok-ish in noise up to 900-1000RPM. (cant really recommend going higher in RPM with those)

I also have Phanteks PH-F140SP fans. They have about the same noise but cool a little bit worse at same RPM. 

Both have a "hum" noise, regardless of RPM. 

I wouldnt really recommend any of those if your not planning to use them at maximum 5volt. I hope they are still better noise to rpm /cooling fans. Im thinking about trying out the maglevs.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |