Schiit DAC & amp and Xbox... worth it?

Pairing up a Magni & Modi To A Xbox  

1. 1. How appreciable of an improvement have you seen pairing up an Xbox1 console with a Modi DAC

• 100%. Level 4. Crystal clear. Zero hiss. Audioscapes in games like Witcher3 & Darksouls are immersive.
    • Go frugal. Connect a $20-50 CDN dac/amp (ex., Turtle Bay DSS2) to the optical out. Zero hiss. Stereo. Dolby decoded.
    • Level 1. Meh. Keep using the headphone jack on the console.
    • 0%. Level R. Dumpster fire. Doesn't link up. Waste of money!

I'm chasing the elusive SOUND experience from my console. Has anybody on this subforum installed Schiit products to their XBox One device? What are your reflections about it.  Please, try my survey. Thanks, eh.

Edited by Guest
Bump!

4 hours ago, PrometheanCat2 said:

Schiit products

Why name a brand like that?!

That translate to shit, garbage....

And it's something like dutch, ancient germanic and what's called 'Plattdeutsch' (a dialect that was spoken in northern germany but is pretty much dead now. Only old people speak it these days)...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

50 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Why name a brand like that?!

That translate to shit, garbage....

And it's something like dutch, ancient germanic and what's called 'Plattdeutsch' (a dialect that was spoken in northern germany but is pretty much dead now. Only old people speak it these days)...

Oy, you make an excellent point, @Stefan Payne .  The US-based company that manufactures the DAC and amplifiers that I'm referring to is called Schiit.  Really. See the following review by Linus...

LTT 2014 review... here.

This manufacturer made an ODD decision to name their company like this (see http://www.schiit.com/about ).  Of all the manufactures, they seem to be the most honest about their product's performance.  The audio market is littered with false claims, jargon, and over-priced components.

So, @Stefan Payne , would you consider adding a DAC/headphone amplifier to a game console?  Did you vote? I'd like to hear your opinion, eh.

Greetings From Canada.