What is the best gpu for me

The321

I wanne buy a gtx 560 how much is a good deal for this gpu ?

Just now, The321 said:

I wanne buy a gtx 560 how much is a good deal for this gpu ?

maybe $30

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270

-moved to GPUs section-

please try to pick the right category before posting

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, BingoFishy said:

maybe $30

for 30 bucks you can get a used 750ti if you are lucky. much better card and much more efficient

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

I would like to buy a gpu for an older pc what's the best one I can get for 40 euros max ? Also ebay links can be helpful ?

1 minute ago, Nicnac said:

for 30 bucks you can get a used 750ti if you are lucky. much better card and much more efficient

Used 750 Tis going for around $60 on eBay right now.

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270

Just now, BingoFishy said:

Used 750 Tis going for around $60 on eBay right now.

I actually found one for 30 once. You just have to be a little patient. but yea anything below 60 really is great value

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

whats the purpose for the gpu? gaming? or just monitor connectivity?

Photography / Finance / Gaming

^No you don't want to buy this piss old card. There is no reason for that tbh :/

Old, slow, low vram.

You're MUCH better off looking for a GTX 750 (ti) 

or an AMD 7850 / 7870 2gb for 50 bucks.

560Ti, 660Ti, 670, 750/Ti, maybe a 760 if you're lucky

-----> Official Unofficial Favorite Keyswitch Type Survey <-----

OWNER OF THE FASTEST INTEL iGPU ON LTT UNIGINE SUPERPOSITION [lol]

GAMING RIG "SNOWBLIND"

CPU i5-13600k | COOLING Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm (White) | MOTHERBOARD Gigabyte Z690 Aero G DDR4 | GPU Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision OC (White) | RAM  16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB (White)SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | PSU ASUS STRIX 850W (White)CASE  Phanteks G360a (White) | HEADPHONES  Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro | KEYBOARD Zoom75 (KTT Strawberry w/ GMK British Racing Green keycaps) | MOUSE  Cooler Master MM711 (White) MONITOR HP X32 1440p 165hz IPS

WORK RIG "OVERPRICED BRICK"

Mac Studio (M2 Ultra / 128GB / 1TB) | HEADPHONES  AirPods Pro 2 | KEYBOARD Logitech MX Mechanical Mini | MOUSE  Logitech MX Master 3S MONITOR 2x Dell 4K 32"

SECONDARY RIG "ALCATRAZ"

CPU i7-4770K OC @ 4.3GHz | COOLING Cryorig M9i (review| MOTHERBOARD ASUS Z87-PROGPU Gigabyte 1650 Super Windforce OC | RAM  16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600 MHzSSD Samsung 860 Evo 512GB | HDD Toshiba 3TB 7200RPMPSU EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750WCASE  NZXT H230 | HEADPHONES  Sony WH-1000XM3  | KEYBOARD Corsair STRAFE - Cherry MX Brown | MOUSE  Logitech G602 MONITOR LG 34UM58-P 34" Ultrawide

HOLA NIGHT THEMERS

GET YOUR ASS ON NIGHT THEME

OTHER TECH I OWN:

MacBook Pro 16" [M1 Pro/32GB/1TB] | 2022 Volkswagen GTI | iPhone 14 Pro | Sony a6000 | Apple Watch Series 8 45mm | 2018 MBP 15" | Lenovo Flex 3 [i7-5500U, HD5500 (fastest on the forum), 8GB RAM, 256GB Samsung 840 Evo] | PS5, Xbox One & Nintendo Switch [Home Theater setup] | DJI Phantom 3 Standard | AirPods 2 | Jaybird Freedom (two pairs) & X2 [long story, PM if you want to know why I have 3 pairs of Jaybirds]

4 minutes ago, The321 said:

I would like to buy a gpu for an older pc what's the best one I can get for 40 euros max ? Also ebay links can be helpful ?

Try not to make a load of topics about similar things, in the wrong category, you're gonna piss off an admin. 

Yours faithfully

7 minutes ago, The321 said:

Although you do not list your desired connectivity type or purpose, your best options would be:

AMD Radeon HD 5870 1gb, the best performance for the money exactly:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gainward-Ati-radeon-hd-5870-with-arctic-cooler-/253170490256?hash=item3af2231b90:g:jp0AAOSw7NpZxnFX

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ati-radeon-hd-5870-1gb-/292261070777

Or even maybe a NVidia GTX 750ti should you be able to strike a good negotiation.

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

- Threads Merged -

Please keeps topics together instead of starting new ones with the same issue/delima.

Thanks

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I'm looking for a good 20-40 euro gpu on ebay or somewhere else gotta ship to Belgium soo can you guys send me some links with good cards for the money cuz I can't find good deals. It will be used for gaming 

2 minutes ago, The321 said:

I'm looking for a good 20-40 euro gpu on ebay or somewhere else gotta ship to Belgium soo can you guys send me some links with good cards for the money cuz I can't find good deals. It will be used for gaming 

Not sure how unreasonable your demand is...

20-40 euro for a gpu... i mean... you won't have anything at that price that is able to game :S 

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync

1 minute ago, gbergeron said:

Not sure how unreasonable your demand is...

20-40 euro for a gpu... i mean... you won't have anything at that price that is able to game :S 

buy a dead GPU and oven it

don't, probably wont work 9_9

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

20-40euro? belgium?

try to get ur hands on a 470gtx/480gtx / 460gtx ect

older gaming cards x) but ur psu should be able to support the watts required and amps, make sure to check

(◑‿◐)

You're quite limited there mate. 20-40 isn't gonna get you much. It's not impossible, but you're certainly going to restrict yourself to ~720p and you won't hit 60fps

3 minutes ago, dragonhart6505 said:

You're quite limited there mate. 20-40 isn't gonna get you much. It's not impossible, but you're certainly going to restrict yourself to ~720p and you won't hit 60fps

nah he can get 1080p with an older gpu with medium settings like a 470gtx xD 5870, ect

(◑‿◐)

5 minutes ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

nah he can get 1080p with an older gpu with medium settings like a 470gtx xD 5870, ect

If he's only got 40, it's unlikely his CPU will hold up on top of that depending what he's planning to play

OP, post specs

4 minutes ago, dragonhart6505 said:

If he's only got 40, it's unlikely his CPU will hold up on top of that.

OP, post specs

a core 2 duo can even run a 460gtx x)

sure it might neck abit but its still way better then some shitty 210gt or somthing

the only issue would be hes powersupply unless hes on a friggen SEMPRON or somthing xD ( pentium 4 ect )

(◑‿◐)