ITX for coffeelake

Asus ITX mobo for upcoming Intel 8th gen coffeelake processor. 6 cores on a ITX!

ASUS-STRIX-Z370I-GAMING-4.jpg.3be78ab52b77ea8cac43de79ff6ea35b.jpg

ASUS-STRIX-Z370I-GAMING-1.jpg.7dce3824b54e81e866dec74baf8a0b97.jpg

https://videocardz.com/newz/asus-rog-strix-z370-i-gaming-mini-itx-motherboard-pictured

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

2 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

6 cores on a ITX!

Meh, who cares about that when you can have 18 cores on an X299 ITX board! xD

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

dammit you beat me to it.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

But this is 8th gen, that 18 cores is like ancient. higher number = better cpu. :P

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

3 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

What about 22 cores???!!!

Just now, EthanCoow said:

What about 22 cores???!!!

22 Xeons cores is meh. They are too slow. :P The 7980XE boosts all of its cores to 3.9-4GHz out of the box.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

22 Xeons cores is meh. They are too slow. :P The 7980XE boosts all of its cores to 3.9-4GHz out of the box.

Yeah.... Agree with that. But big numbers means big performance, right??.....right???   *silence*

8 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

im pretty sure ASRock has atleast a concept for a X399 ITX board too, and that shouldent bee to hard to make it fit Epyc :P 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

this looks exactly like their current ITX LGA1151 motherboard, what a surprise!

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

5 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

im pretty sure ASRock has atleast a concept for a X399 ITX board too, and that shouldent bee to hard to make it fit Epyc :P 

nah that's impossible.

the socket would basically be the entire board at that point.

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

Just now, RadiatingLight said:

nah that's impossible.

the socket would basically be the entire board at that point.

there was a picture off it right around when X399 launched IIRC

Builds:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

there was a picture off it right around when X399 launched IIRC

sauce?

Desktop:

Laptop:

Just now, RadiatingLight said:

sauce?

got none for you, i just remember seeing one. probably a render tbh but it was 80% socket, barely space for RAM, IO and RAM lol

Builds:

Spoiler

11 hours ago, RadiatingLight said:

sauce?

Bildresultat för x399 itx

googled a bit and found that :) 

*edit*

and this:

Bildresultat för x399 itx

Builds:

Spoiler

8 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

~snip~

googled a bit and found that :) 

*edit*

and this:

~snip~

First one is clearly photoshopped. some of the VRMs are overlapping, and there are literally RAM slots that cover up SATA ports. (also the shadows don't look right for the socket)

it's a photoshop of this board:

ASRock-ITX-AM4-4.jpg.4cf1389b37da4c551c59d61daaed9a82.jpg

Second one was a concept rendering. (explanation taken from reddit)

"

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but this was just a convincing (??) concept rendering created by Aibophobia over at Smallformfactor.net (source).

You can tell by the PCB miscoloring under the DIMM slots to the left of the socket.

The riser card was taken from our Computex 2017 picture of ASRock's x299 ITX motherboard (source)

Sorry for any hearts that we may be breaking, we love to live small and dream big over there.

So far, ASRock has denied any and all plans for an ITX or mATX Threadripper board (source).

"

Desktop:

Laptop:

Threadripper ITX is possible if they put the ram slots on the underside and make it lie flat like what they do in laptops.

AMD ThreadRipper 2!