kbca6p.jpg

Betacoin???

What is Betacoin???

Well children Betacoin is a very new cryptocurrency that only went live a couple of weeks ago and is now 1TH/s on its main pool at iSpace.co.uk. I don't know how much Betacoin (or BET) is worth at the moment, but it may grow into something big. So start mining NOW as it is really easy. On average it takes a bit over 1 and a half minutes for each block. 

You can find information on Betacoin here and you can find it's main pool here!

So keep MINING!!!
Also if you want to send me any BET this is my address: BH9ABR7fzS8BF34rjnewEmfEeBedQ41T3k
2gt1zjo.png 
kbca6p.jpg

Its getting ridiculous with all the new coins...

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Who cares.

Just letting people know. How many people cared about Bitcoin when it first launched! At least with this you can have the satisfaction of getting something with low end hardware where as with Bitcoin you would require ASICs to mine themand actually achieve something!

Just letting people know. How many people cared about Bitcoin when it first launched! At least with this you can have the satisfaction of getting something with low end hardware where as with Bitcoin you would require ASICs to mine themand actually achieve something!

Yea but unless you got a seriously powerful pc and you jump on real fast at the beginning its pointless.

Yea but unless you got a seriously powerful pc and you jump on real fast at the beginning its pointless.

You don't need a super powerful PC for this, it just launched a couple of weeks ago!

You don't need a super powerful PC for this, it just launched a couple of weeks ago!

How much is it worth?

How much is it worth?

Like I said I don't know at the moment it is very new, but it may be worth mining a few coins as it seems to be a bit popular for a new cryptocurrency!

People need to understand, all these new currencies are like penny stocks. You can get into them early and cheap and they may live up to the hype and grow you tremendous profits (like bitcoin). However, the truth of it all is that it is extremely likely that 90% of these coins will never really amount to anything and will be wasted effort/money. Do your research as to what makes new coins stand out and make them more unique and likely to succeed.

If a bunch of people jump on and only mine a few coins and then move on (holding onto those few coins) the coin will fail. You need to have dedicated miners/promoters.

It's based on SHA-256, no way I'm touching that.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

It's based on SHA-256, no way I'm touching that.

Whats wrong with that?

Whats wrong with that?

asic

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Its getting ridiculous with all the new coins...

I agree,in theory the more coins being produced the less value they are going to have. The reason why bitcions are worth so much is because there is a limit to how many can be generated. Just like the stock market once there becomes to much of something you will start to see it collapse.

To much of something is not always a good thing. Even if it is intended to be a good thing in other places.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

In my humble oppinion. Betacoin is a fine cryptocurrency.  Just started to mine it 2 weeks ago and i will stay with it. Because it is decent, fair and there are many plans (marketplaces, services, exchanges) in schedule from the developers side. Also it is based on Bitcoin but with modifications on the algorithm it allows 2.5x faster verifications. This will be a good coin in the future. Some of you may laugh now but it doesn't matter because when it hits the markets these days you may change your mind. It is already in some exchanges and yesterday the Network Hash rate was above 1.4 Terahash. I will stick to this coin until the end of my existence because it is what it was missing from the market. I am an old miner which mined during the good old days of the Bitcoin but nowdays the bitcoin scene collapses day by day so is not the wiser thing to do if you mine bitcoins. The inflation of bitcoins is just a fixed game and this bubble is gonna blow soon enough. If you want a great coin, betacoin may be the solution. I personally prefer it from the other alternatives.

In my humble oppinion. Betacoin is a fine cryptocurrency.  Just started to mine it 2 weeks ago and i will stay with it. Because it is decent, fair and there are many plans (marketplaces, services, exchanges) in schedule from the developers side. Also it is based on Bitcoin but with modifications on the algorithm it allows 2.5x faster verifications. This will be a good coin in the future. Some of you may laugh now but it doesn't matter because when it hits the markets these days you may change your mind. It is already in some exchanges and yesterday the Network Hash rate was above 1.4 Terahash. I will stick to this coin until the end of my existence because it is what it was missing from the market. I am an old miner which mined during the good old days of the Bitcoin but nowdays the bitcoin scene collapses day by day so is not the wiser thing to do if you mine bitcoins. The inflation of bitcoins is just a fixed game and this bubble is gonna blow soon enough. If you want a great coin, betacoin may be the solution. I personally prefer it from the other alternatives.

LOL, that username. Clearly a credible source of information.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

Yeah why not :). There's nothing i should be ashamed of.

Just because it is not bitcoin it doesn't mean it's bad by definition. Think about it.

Yeah why not :). There's nothing i should be ashamed of.

Just because it is not bitcoin it doesn't mean it's bad by definition. Think about it.

New account, only posts on this thread, named betacoin miner on a betacoin thread.... That's not fishy at all.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

No friend. The reason i've made an account for the 1st place was because 90% of the people submited previous posts are biased and judge a coin before it didn't even hit the market :) Let's say i am more of a defendant than a spammer