Qemu pci passthrough with a black screen

I'm currently following this guide https://forum.level1techs.com/t/play-games-in-windows-on-linux-pci-passthrough-quick-guide/108981 to be able to make a vm with a pci passthrough.

My vm is created, and everthing seem ok, but I get a black screen on the second screen (the vm screen) each time.

You can find my virt config file here: https://pastebin.com/RrCuvXg8

lspci -k show that both my video card and audio card (on my video card) are using vfio

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Caicos [Radeon HD 6450/7450/8450 / R5 230 OEM]
Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Caicos [Radeon HD 6450/7450/8450 / R5 230 OEM]
Kernel driver in use: vfio-pci
Kernel modules: radeon
01:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Caicos HDMI Audio [Radeon HD 6450 / 7450/8450/8490 OEM / R5 230/235/235X OEM]
Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Caicos HDMI Audio [Radeon HD 6450 / 7450/8450/8490 OEM / R5 230/235/235X OEM]
Kernel driver in use: vfio-pci
Kernel modules: snd_hda_intel

In the /etc/modules file I have everything the tutorial said:

vfio
vfio_iommu_type1
vfio_pci
vfio_virqfd

And my grub line is set to

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet intel_iommu=on vfio-pci.ids=1002:6779,1002:aa98 pcie_acs_override=downstream"

Is there something I'm missing? If you need more info, I'll edit this post.

Thanks

@Vaielab

Need some more info. What is your motherboard and cpu? What is the full output of lspci? Have you tried running it without passthrough and just with the normal spice or vnc display? Are you using virt-manager or just the xml file straight?