delete this thread when possible

brownninja97

Own up, you anti-christmas fool, how dare you. 

The "on the second day of christmas" thread has no problems which it. Own up and we may resist from called you a racist stain of the earth for the rest of your life. 

Your move mod team.

if it was linus then well crap.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

They remove things which have no meaning.

Christmas has no meaning, its a made up holiday to buy stuff.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Can someone fill me in on this? :P 

Did someone take down an Xmas topic?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

what is this fuzz all about?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

What O.o

Also christmas can be removed, its a religious holiday and can be removed by the mods wether people enjoyed or not

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Christmas has no meaning.

its a time for happiness, this aint a good start, hell im not even Christian but its a good laugh and no one had anything bad to say about it. I would like a decent reason as to why it was taken down, even if it did have no meaning then why are 99% of my posts on this forum still.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

F05ASkA.jpg?1

there's no need to remove it, but at the same time there's no need for it. Indirectly it is technically promoting something over another, and this forum should probably be as secular as possible. 

I'm indifferent really, but I can see why it would be removed. 

Error: 410

the xmas thread was taken down ?

the furry thread lasted longer lol .... it even had the "fan art"

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I would suggest you review the CoC.

• The administration and moderation team reserve the right to serve judgement on members of the community that do not contribute to the overall health of the forum or its resources without notice and at their discretion.
  • You may not discuss or complain in open forum about another user's ban, the deletion of a message, or the deletion/closure of a thread. Any discussion about warnings, bans, message deletion, thread deletion and thread closure should be done over private email/message between the person concerned and the moderators.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

What O.o

Also christmas can be removed, its a religious holiday and can be removed by the mods wether people enjoyed or not

The thread had logan, a tree and the asus posidon, what reason is there for it to be removed

what is this fuzz all about?

At around the time of 16:00/4.00pm I put up a thread about the second day of christmas, as a parody of the twelve days of christmas song, i highly doubt the creators wanted it taken down for copyright.

Listen if you care.

I would suggest you review the CoC.

• The administration and moderation team reserve the right to serve judgement on members of the community that do not contribute to the overall health of the forum or its resources without notice and at their discretion.
  • You may not discuss or complain in open forum about another user's ban, the deletion of a message, or the deletion/closure of a thread. Any discussion about warnings, bans, message deletion, thread deletion and thread closure should be done over private email/message between the person concerned and the moderators.

well farewell, its likely that im banned.

Listen if you care.

wat?

he made a thread saying something like this 

on second day of christmas Linus said a ugly as hell graphics card

*picture of two gpu's*

and a logan staring from a pear tree 

*picture of logan staring from a pear tree..*

can't remember exactly .. it was something along those lines .. overall pretty pointless 

I've seen worse maybe just a warning tops.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

I do find it dumb that it was taken down. There was no reason for it to be done. Also, I would not be surprised if everybody who apposed their decision would get a warning post :P

how can you say it has no meaning. It was a celebration of somebodies birth, whether he was god or not is irrelevant, he still existed and people can still celebrate it. 

Also, do you not think it has meaning because its a religious holiday and you are atheist? So does nothing have meaning to you because you don't believe there is a god?

how can you say it has no meaning. It was a celebration of somebodies birth, whether he was god or not is irrelevant, he still existed and people can still celebrate it. 

Also, do you not think it has meaning because its a religious holiday and you are atheist? So does nothing have meaning to you because you don't believe there is a god?

You do realise Christmas isn't Jesus's birthday right? his birthday was in the summer/early fall according to scripture.

The 25th of december is something to do with the sun-god, nothing to do with Jesus.

It was just moved there....well...because.

Yes I'm an atheist, because logic and reason is more important to me.

And no "you don't believe there is a god?" is incorrect wording, that's not was an atheist is.

You are a theist I imagine, you have a belief in god, atheist's lack the belief, two totally different things.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

You do realise Christmas isn't Jesus's birthday right? his birthday was in the summer/early fall.

The 25th of december is something to do with the sun-god, nothing to do with Jesus.

jesus died on 25th decemeber i think, then on easter he was like fuck dead and woke up, he still holds the record for the longest hangover.

Listen if you care.

jesus died on 25th decemeber i think, then on easter he was like fuck dead and woke up, he still holds the record for the longest hangover.

No idea lol, I don't read into it.

But Christmas as we celebrate it now, is made up.

This is an accurate description of all holidays if we go by your standard then.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

i believe our mods are mostly fair and just people .. they don't just casually ban people for trivial things, however.. i believe doing things like you did right now puts you on the edge, be thankful no mods saw your message before you deleted it, don't do silly things in a fit of rage, and the chirstmas thread which wasn't even a "christmas thread" should have been in off topic.

also what you did right now is against coc, this entire thread is.

and btw you do realise that not the entire world celebrates christmas? knock it down a notch.

This is an accurate description of all holidays if we go by your standard then.

Yes, pretty much.

You do realise Christmas isn't Jesus's birthday right? his birthday was in the summer/early fall according to scripture.

Yes I'm an atheist, because logic and reason is more important to me.

And no "you don't believe there is a god?" is incorrect wording, that's not was an atheist is.

You are a theist I imagine, you have a belief in god, atheist's lack the belief.

Yes I am aware that it is most likely not his actual birthday. It is just a set day for celebrating it. Doesn't mean at all that it doesn't have meaning. 

Deifinition of athiest it "a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods." - How is that different than not believing that there is a god?