looking for a clean looking case

qwertywarrior
Go to solution Solved by Lord Pantaloons,

Corsair Obsidian 550D

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

still think the r4 is probably the cleanest and nicest case in my opinion

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

I hate the define R4 with a passion and lian li make good cases so i would go with lian li. but i doubt anyone will agree.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I hate the define R4 with a passion and lian li make good cases so i would go with lian li. but i doubt anyone will agree.

why hate ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

why hate ?

just its kind of a meh case, too much plastic for my liking. and i feel the only reason people like it is because linus said he likes it which is a big problem with this forum. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

I own the Bitfenix Ghost and it is pretty clean :) A few of their cases might be nice options. Corsair Obsidian or Carbide cases also should suit.

Current rig: i5 4670K | GTX 670 | Asus Z87I-Pro | Silverstone Strider Plus 600W | Custom mITX case | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Samsung 840 120GB | G430 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro - MX Red | LG 21.5"

I own the Bitfenix Ghost and it is pretty clean :) A few of their cases might be nice options. Corsair Obsidian or Carbide cases also should suit.

Bitfenix looks sooo good !

Corsair Obsidian 550D

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

just its kind of a meh case, too much plastic for my liking. and i feel the only reason people like it is because linus said he likes it which is a big problem with this forum. 

*you startled the witcher*

You have no idea what you're talking about. Have you ever seen an R4 in real life? It's a great case. I personally bought it before i discovered the LTT YT channel.

Your comment is like saying apple products are crap without ever having used one.

who cares...

That Bitfenox Shadow looks actually very sexy, but i'd still go for a 750D if you can afford it, it just looks insanely good.

Or yeah, go for the Define R4, it looks baller.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Both of those Bitfenix cases look nice. You say you want a clean looking case, I'd say for either one of those two. But the Shadow does not have the option for top intake/exhaust. They are nice cases, it just comes down to which one has a nice price for you. But I really dig that Ghost.

Corsair Obsidian 550D

just checked the 550D and the 330R

they look amazing

definitely will go with the 550D because of the metal body

*you startled the witcher*

You have no idea what you're talking about. Have you ever seen an R4 in real life? It's a great case. I personally bought it before i discovered the LTT YT channel.

Your comment is like saying apple products are crap without ever having used one.

Its my opinion and you have no right to be calling my opinion dumb. 

He never did, he was just implying that you're comment is ignorant because you probably haven't owned the case. Everyone I know who has, loved it.

Current rig: i5 4670K | GTX 670 | Asus Z87I-Pro | Silverstone Strider Plus 600W | Custom mITX case | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Samsung 840 120GB | G430 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro - MX Red | LG 21.5"

He never did, he was just implying that you're comment is ignorant because you probably haven't owned the case. Everyone I know who has, loved it.

^that

Not everybody has to like the define R4, but it's a great case fo sho!

who cares...