America's walking trainwreck wants to sue Rockstar

Mooshi

Whilst browsing one of my fav channels on youtube, I noticed this among his recent uploads.

My how the once cute girl turned drug riddled disaster has fallen so hard and is now desperate enough to want to sue Rockstar for a character that doesn't even resemble her. If anything, the character in GTA V looks more like Jennifer Morrison.

Here is a more professional article on the same subject.

When you think of the Grand Theft Auto series and controversy, you’re more likely to think of topics of gun violence, over-sexualization and illicit drug use. This time, however, it appears as though Lindsay Lohan feels her likeness was used in GTA V without her permission, and is allegedly preparing to sue Rockstar Games over it.

http://gamesided.com/2013/12/01/lindsay-lohan-sue-rockstar-games-gta-v/

Desperation, it's one hell of a drug.

she can fuck off. does she seriously think she can sue for the design of a virtual woman? she is just artwork for gods sakes..

hello

Cocaine's a helluva drug...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Didn't a similar story occur between The Last of Us and Ellen Page? 

Yeh.... http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/315041/scitech/gaming/ellen-page-on-the-last-of-us-the-video-game-ripped-off-my-likeness

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Wait,she is still alive? :o  I guess she really needed that money for her plastic surgeries or this could be just another attempt by her agent to keep her relevant to the media.

That guy is annoying as f**k

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I thought America's Walking Trainwreck was a band when I first read that. That's a pretty good band name.

It looks more like iJustine TBH....

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

This won't go far. Lindsey Lohan while wealthy doesn't have dat #RockstarMoney for a laywer.

EDIT-- I find it funny that people think they can just easily get away with trying to sue these big businesses. Very often does the company lose. 

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Shes using apple techniue,  argument:  Rockstar drew a picture that looks like a picture, I own the rights to pictures of people because when someone draws me it looks like a picture of a person.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.