CONSTRUCTION IS DONE, TIME TO MOVE! - Organization Vlog Day 1

Woo Just signed for for the forums and its sick bro

@nicklmg

Is this an extension or what? 

Could you post a plan so I can understand what has actually changed.

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

41 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

@nicklmg

Is this an extension or what? 

Could you post a plan so I can understand what has actually changed.

We extended the second floor "mezzanine." We'll have more videos explaining soon :) 

2 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

We extended the second floor "mezzanine." We'll have more videos explaining soon :) 

before and after floor plans are more descriptive for some of us, especially those of us in the construction field.

10 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

Ah I see what you are trying to do now :)

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Why is there a rusty old car (impala?) shoved in the back of the warehouse lol?

Hey,

Does anyone of you has links to where I can buy those shelves? Could really use some of them.

@nicklmg

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Ahh, that explains the changed layout of your office site. I thought that you rented a second compartment in the business park and put new dry wall construction in it. From the previous videos the space inside your "machine hall" did not look that wide as it does now. Especially with respect of the additonal personell you hired from the point you moved from the residential area office to the business park.

58273fb985e33493503fa8bac6879277.png

Hey whose Fractal Design Define S is that?

CPU: i7-7700K | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080 Super | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Motherboard: MSI M5 Gaming | SSDs: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Kingston SSDNow + 500GB SK hynix SL308 500GB  | HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB 

1 hour ago, Swiftfeather said:

Hey whose Fractal Design Define S is that?

With American flag on the table and ball thing on top of the case, definitely Jon's :P

1 hour ago, alphacore said:

With American flag on the table and ball thing on top of the case, definitely Jon's :P

One small bastion of hot dogs, capitalism, and football. Sometimes I feel sorry for him, working in an office as the only american...

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

6 hours ago, Erik Sieghart said:

The amount saved is so miniscule that it takes years to pay off the initial energy cost. And at that point, the amount of savings thereafter are fractions of a penny.

It's dumb.

hardly, if you are someone like me that keeps very little food in the fridge to start with, the added mass can cut upwards of a kilowatt a day (about 3-4 dollars a year) and if you don't use Air Conditioning and have LED lighting that can be 10-20% of your daily power usage, for example the power company for the house I last lived at had a website where you could log in and see your daily kilowatt usage per day and I could easily get as low as 5-10 Kw per day usage on any day I wasn't doing laundry during the winter when I just ran a propane wall heater.

2 hours ago, Aelar_Nailo said:

One small bastion of hot dogs, capitalism, and football. Sometimes I feel sorry for him, working in an office as the only american...

Isn't Taran also an american?

LTT Jake's hair kinda looks like Jake Paul's hair. Just saying ??‍♂️

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Would there be an office update vlog like during construction? 

1 hour ago, Yongtjunkit said:

Would there be an office update vlog like during construction? 

I think that would have been Linus's Mezzanine updates on FPC. If i remember correctly, those would be FPC exclusive so it probably won't be on YT.

33 minutes ago, jhmfb said:

I think that would have been Linus's Mezzanine updates on FPC. If i remember correctly, those would be FPC exclusive so it probably won't be on YT.

So that means no continuation of this video series on YouTube? Except that it's office upgrade vlog.

58 minutes ago, Yongtjunkit said:

So that means no continuation of this video series on YouTube? Except that it's office upgrade vlog.

Yeah probably not. Well apparently the mezzanine updates were filmed using Linus's phone so it probably wasn't intended to be actual LTT footage.

1 hour ago, jhmfb said:

Yeah probably not. Well apparently the mezzanine updates were filmed using Linus's phone so it probably wasn't intended to be actual LTT footage.

Interesting, thought that it was filmed with the normal camera the use for vlog, that could probably explain why it isn't on YouTube.