Trying to find new games

BurntNewt

I am currently trying to find new games that are very plot driven and that really pull you in but i cannot find any on the steam store. any suggestions?

FireWatch, The Silent Age, Life Is Strange. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

Nier automata, watch dog 1, ori and the blind forest, assassin creed 4, hollow knight, Skyrim, war of mine, if you can grab another console get last of us for ps4 pro, zelda breath of the wild for switch. 

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice is really nice but short (6h tops).

If you haven't played Witcher 3 you should definitely, even the side quests are full of short but deep stories.

The Evil Within is also great, especially if you like the genre.

Undertale and Night in the Woods are my personal favourites in this category. It may seem weird, but Dream Daddy also has multiple endings and has a very intriguing story

Windows 10 | GTX 970 | AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960x | 128GB Ripjaws V 

Witcher 3 and Life is Strange

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

I think I'm going to get witcher 3 as most people here said that it was good. As for other suggestions I might try some eventually later on

On 2017-08-20 at 5:43 PM, Pokemoneuro said:

Undertale and Night in the Woods are my personal favourites in this category. It may seem weird, but Dream Daddy also has multiple endings and has a very intriguing story

UNDERTALE. YES.

I still haven't beaten that game. Crap. I need to.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

Subnautica. It's epic. Get the game, wait till it's fully out. (It's still in early access, supposed to come out in october). The games is epic, but DO NOT watch any let's plays of it, as you need to go into it blind. It's amazing.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

5 hours ago, King_of_Oz said:

UNDERTALE. YES.

I still haven't beaten that game. Crap. I need to.

Same. I watched it on youtube a bunch of times. But the problem is I like to have someone to talk to while playing it. And YouTube really feels like company for some reason. 

Windows 10 | GTX 970 | AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960x | 128GB Ripjaws V