Crazy mountain of questions. HELP

So here's the dealio!

My current PC is here: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yC4ytJ

Now, I'm moving to Canada and I'm not taking my monitors with me (right now I use a freaking 20 year old TV for my PC and two just as old monitors for my mac pro)

This creates a great opportunity for me to take advantage of those AMD Vega combos, where I can get the card + monitor.

This is the first question:

I want an ultrawide for SURE. I'm not a competitive gamer so I don't need the 144Hz but as a content creator, I do need the IPS panel.
The monitor in that combo is NOT an IPS panel, but it's got its own unique Quantum Dot tech from Samsung. Is this a good buy for me?
The combo would save me $200 on getting both a much needed upgrade from my GTX 970 and a new monitor which I also desperately need.

But I won't be settled in Canada before at least a couple months (or maybe 5-6 if my visa takes a little more to be ready)

So should I wait a little more and get the card and monitor separately, so I can get say, an HIS card which will probably be better than the reference cards, and an IPS monitor like the Acer one?
Oh and I also wanna make sure it's got Freesync (that Samsung one does have it)

Next question:

My Intel 5820K. I'm currently editing video on my mac but I intend to move everything to one machine, and this will be the PC.

Is Premiere going to use vega well, or is it still better with the green team cards?
And, as I understand, the processor needs to be able to handle this so I should probably swap this CPU for something better.
I want to go back to the red team so that means also a new motherboard.
Do I go Ryzen 7 or is Threadripper worth the extra dough?
Because I just saw a video (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl_ioGy2dds) where Ryzen 7 was kicking ASS in 4K editing, as in 75% faster compared to Intel's 6700K in some tasks,
which costs twice as much (but would allow me to keep my current motherboard so there's that)
Changing to red team would also mean new memory, right, because Ryzen and Threadripper can take advantage of faster quad channel RAM so I should get some 3200, right
Lastly, if FE and RX differentiate vega between workstation and gaming cards, is it worth it for me, getting an FE card that has twice the RAM in it for twice as much? Or no?

I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me.

please fix your post.. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Just now, Abdul201588 said:

please fix your post.. 

Just did.

Bump!