Odd and Specific Question for Silverstone GD09 Owners

To make a long story short, planning an upgrade for my personal rig for later this year after I get married, and appeased the wife the promise of Frankensteining an HTPC out of the old parts. I looked around for a while (she had a weird thing about it not looking too much like a computer *shrug* ) and settled on the Silverstone GD09 based on drive space, simplicity, etc. However, I failed to remember this when we went shopping for an entertainment center, and now I have a height restriction of 6.25 inches. And so, owners of the GD09, I ask of you this - how tall is the case in question if you take off the feet? Not the end of the world if it's still too big, just means I'll go with the GD04 or GD05, and add an M-ATX or ITX board to the parts list.

Edit: for those of you who are curious as to what else the system will have in it -

Parts from old PC:

• i5 4670k
  • Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z5S mobo (one of the few that actually got bought, will be sold/replaced if case demands it)
  • 16GB (4x4) Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3-16oo RAM
  • 120GB Kingston SSDNow V300
  • EVGA GTX 760 Dual Superclocked ACX
  • potato wi-fi adapter (because now the router is under MY desk huehuehue)

Parts I have lying around parts:

• stock Intel coolers (not overclocking, plus fits w/ height restictions)

Parts to buy new:

• new mobo, as needed
  • Toshiba X300 5 TB HD
  • PSU (not set on anything in particular, just needs to be  >= 500W and 80 plus Bronze)
  • LG Blu-Ray Drive
  • *Insert desired wireless keyb/mouse  combo here
  • and obviously, whatever case ends up working