Ahref supporting the seo fine tuning

On the most recent WAN show Ahref was a sponsor which makes your website abuse the google search which as previously mentioned in WAN show is really affecting the internets validity (if you didn't watch that wan show read this https://housefresh.com/david-vs-digital-goliaths/ ) I just don't think that is a good mean to support not to say that that means we should cancel the entire channel or any hate, long time viewer here planning to keep watching until our AI overlords take over I just think it was a mistake. 

Do you have an actual complaint regarding Ahrefs specifically? Your complaint and the article you linked to simply just talks about how Google ranks crap websites highly because those websites are playing the SEO game and putting out a lot of crap content. It doesn't actually have any criticisms of Ahrefs or the services Ahref provides, and in fact the writer of that article is using Ahref to analyse those websites and search terms.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

49 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Do you have an actual complaint regarding Ahrefs specifically? Your complaint and the article you linked to simply just talks about how Google ranks crap websites highly because those websites are playing the SEO game and putting out a lot of crap content. It doesn't actually have any criticisms of Ahrefs or the services Ahref provides, and in fact the writer of that article is using Ahref to analyse those websites and search terms.

well yes as they are helping the seo game as in the ad read they say it puts in the keyword etc to promote it amongst the other websites

It's a bit complicated. SEO is essential for any legitimate business as long as it exists, the fact that garbage content farms use it to promote nothing of value is just one of many examples of misusing things with bad intentions.

It's actually unlikely the garbage tier crap would be willing to pay for the services of a company like this, they use other techniques that don't cost them near as much.

The problem is misuse of SEO, not really SEO itself. And the whole difficulty is in separating both.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

9 hours ago, avg boywithuke fan said:

Ahref was a sponsor which makes your website abuse the google search

Is the suggestion here that any type of SEO is abuse of google search?

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

5 hours ago, Skipple said:

Is the suggestion here that any type of SEO is abuse of google search?

the ad read says "Do you always see the same websites up the top of the google when you search this is because their seo game is on point with Ahrefs tools you can first do a site audit to find your problems and then use our tools to make sure your always first on that list"  

@avg boywithuke fan, your opening here does not follow the guidelines for this section. Please fix it or this thread will be moved to General Discussion.

For the reference, guidelines:

Template (which you willingly removed):

Name of Brand:

Description of your issue:

Have you tried solving your issue through the brand's customer support channel? If so, what was the result?

What would an ideal resolution of your issue look like?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

21 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

@avg boywithuke fan, your opening here does not follow the guidelines for this section. Please fix it or this thread will be moved to General Discussion.

For the reference, guidelines:

Template (which you willingly removed):

was i not supposed to remove it, sorry if so i thought you were

4 hours ago, avg boywithuke fan said:

was i not supposed to remove it, sorry if so i thought you were

Template is there to embrace guidelines and guide you to give all the information LMG is asking for. You can choose to not use it, but removing it means you have done so with intent.

As you haven't done changes asked, I'll move this to General Discussion.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 5/20/2024 at 9:01 PM, LogicalDrm said:

Template is there to embrace guidelines and guide you to give all the information LMG is asking for. You can choose to not use it, but removing it means you have done so with intent.

As you haven't done changes asked, I'll move this to General Discussion.

alr im actually sorry i really truely did think i was supposed to get rid of it thank you for telling me i wont delete it in future