CSGO for £4??

Aleks NE
Go to solution Solved by Mr.Meerkat,
1 minute ago, MrUnknownEMC said:

But you said you were banned for cheating? What else could cheating be, if it not hacking as it can't be griefing/deranking because that clearly not 'cheating'. You could have said i was banned for faciet for being toxic or some other reason or even none. 

Take it as you've never played faceit then :P 

As someone with 755 games on faceit, you do not know how many times I've almost got banned myself for 'cheating'. No I'm not joking, the admins there are just a bunch of useless shites who can't do their job seriously. I mean half of them queues with hackers just so they can boost their elo/level xD 

Anyway, I'm going to stop contributing to the derailment of this topic. 

CSGO is not a region locked game so even if you bought a key from Antarctica, as long as its a steam key, you should be able to activate it.

1 minute ago, <Aleks> said:

Read the whole post you took that out of context.

But you said you were banned for cheating? What else could cheating be, if it not hacking as it can't be griefing/deranking because that clearly not 'cheating'. You could have said i was banned for faciet for being toxic or some other reason or even none. 

Personally if it just burn account and is not your main, go for g2a version and active it with VPN and you should be fine but you should check the list of country in 'Asia region' as some regions doesn't count. 

Magical Pineapples

Just now, MrUnknownEMC said:

Personally if it just burn account and is not your main, go for g2a version and active it with VPN and you should be fine but you should check the list of country in 'Asia region' as some regions doesn't count. 

The reason Faceit gave was cheating. I wasn't cheating after so many reports an admin will watch you play, and i don't pay for faceit so the people on the free version are salty and report me.

1 minute ago, MrUnknownEMC said:

As someone with 755 games on faceit, you do not know how many times I've almost got banned myself for 'cheating'. No I'm not joking, the admins there are just a bunch of useless shites who can't do their job seriously. I mean half of them queues with hackers just so they can boost their elo/level xD 

CSGO is not a region locked game so even if you bought a key from Antarctica, as long as its a steam key, you should be able to activate it.

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

Ok, so it will be fine.  About the Admins, i feel your pain man. Total plebs

15 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

Wow, I feel bad for buying assetto corsa on G2A. But I will avoid G2A when buying from a good Dev/publisher. But the shitty ones that lie to the community and money whore their games I will buy from G2A.

Actually just looked at the G2A thing and it is region locked...

In that case, I have no idea whether it would work or not so...ermmm 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :)