SCRATCH BUILD !!!!! ROAD TO CES2018 or COMPUTEX2018 . Project F24

Go to solution Solved by TheCamba,
21 hours ago, chitoZ said:

-snip-

Do whatever you can.  I'm interested to see what your video style will be.

(the other post i made was a mistake i post it on the wrong topic so that one will be just a helping thread thanks ) project design is not yet final  . . . . . 

Hello my name is Christian Dumdum from the Philippines  this is my next project called Project F24 . i started working on this last 2016 the design of the project is not yet final . ill just change the front .

Concept of the design will be a sports car and luxury car also 

The goal of this project is to be unique as i always will be i don't want copy designs and all i want to have is an unique build .

The plans of this is to be fully done on December wanted my build to be featured in CES 2018 and Computex2018 always dreamed about it since 2014 well i hope someone will come and offer to me the chance of going there and win local Rig shows and more ! 

Parts of this build is still pending i am thinking about upgrading but no money is found LOL . 

so here is the parts that i have now old but still can kick :)

any comments on my build ? do you love or not ? pls do tell me :) i can make room for improvements i like to hear you out and see what i could do 

Updated parts 

will use evga x79 , gskill trident x 4x8gb, dual 1050ti ( one will be physx  because no budget for higher cards) corsair ax 1200i , water cooling parts will be bykski 

• EVGA x79 dark 
  • Gskill trident X ddr3 2800 8x8gb 
  • Palit gtx 970 2x (maybe ill change this part for the waterblock) 
  • corsair ax1200i 
  • intel i7 3930k 
  • ssd or 3.5 hdd 
  • Water cooling parts still pending 

qeqweqweqwezxsdas.PNG.40c12400c1a1d1ddda77d6b1a2618b60.PNG

Capture.PNG.faca9042d811fd13b8dcccad4a27c65c.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture7.PNG

Capture9.PNG

48 minutes ago, thrilledtear said:

stoked to see how this turns out, you should do update videos 

well going to do videos soon :) but im just shy on doing that lol

So here is the parts lazered cut and all  the pictures you see at the sketch is just 50% of it i dont have a screenshot of the others sorry for  thatreceived_10214658570404931.png.41834651540158a1c869501fe2bb3607.pngreceived_10214658569444907.png.3bc67fed9f59a820519495da6d1ac34d.png

20170730_214751.jpg

20170730_214737.jpg

20170730_214711.jpg

Oooo dis is kewl :DD

May I ask though, how will the motherboard be orientated as I think having the GPUs mounted parallel vertically to reservoirs would look awesome in my opinion :3 

Good luck with how everything turns out! Looking good so far 

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

10 hours ago, EnergyEclipse said:

Oooo dis is kewl :DD

May I ask though, how will the motherboard be orientated as I think having the GPUs mounted parallel vertically to reservoirs would look awesome in my opinion :3 

Good luck with how everything turns out! Looking good so far 

Well IO ports will be on thr top . Ill just use a pci-e extension wire to mount the gpu's. Hmmm yeah i kinda think about that. When i build the rig but i started it already and there is no turning back? lol ill upload pics later . Well thankyou very much of the appreciation   

So im testing my 3.5bay hhd/ssd mounts 

Assembling the design  of the sides of the case took 2hrs for it hehe the drying process is kinda hard making it striaght and all 

20170805_211246.jpg

20170805_211405.jpg

20170806_005147.jpg

Looks like an armored car from the Batman :D. Really nice renders, hopefully the finished product will be glorious aswell.

On 8/9/2017 at 9:41 PM, TheCamba said:

Its looking good.  Keep it up!

Thankyou verymuch !!! 

14 hours ago, Goku-sama said:

Looks like an armored car from the Batman :D. Really nice renders, hopefully the finished product will be glorious aswell.

well  . . .  yeah kinda hahaha actually its my first time in rendering for the sake of the design lol btw thanks mate   ! 

So ill be using this thing for the gpu :) but its not black :(  maybe ill be just paint it then 

20170813_101459.jpg

so i think i will not have a full bitspower set . so i think  ill be using EK parts  and some bitspower parts instead. so what do you think guys ? ill be using 14mm tubes inside and maybe 16mm outside 

_MG_4694.jpg

On 8/16/2017 at 7:47 PM, zubiecup99 said:

I love seeing builds like this! Nice work so far.

thankyou very much ! i hope someone will sponsor me with my build hehe 

8 hours ago, chitoZ said:

thankyou very much ! i hope someone will sponsor me with my build hehe 

This kind of a build like really really deserves publicity in my opinion (Not at all to dispose regard for any other mods though! :3) as it very much is like @neSSa's build Project Monarch, the entire chassis is completely build by the modder themselves, rather than adapted from a off the shelf case as traditionally is done so, and adds a new to level of appreciation for the amount of dedication and enthusiasm required to have to undertake, design and fund a project as awesome as this for the passion of modding.

Trust me dude work like this won't go unrecognised by the likes big sponsors such as Asrock and Cooler Master so funding pretty won't be a worry (Rightfully so!).

On 8/18/2017 at 10:27 AM, EnergyEclipse said:

This kind of a build like really really deserves publicity in my opinion (Not at all to dispose regard for any other mods though! :3) as it very much is like @neSSa's build Project Monarch, the entire chassis is completely build by the modder themselves, rather than adapted from a off the shelf case as traditionally is done so, and adds a new to level of appreciation for the amount of dedication and enthusiasm required to have to undertake, design and fund a project as awesome as this for the passion of modding.

Trust me dude work like this won't go unrecognised by the likes big sponsors such as Asrock and Cooler Master so funding pretty won't be a worry (Rightfully so!).

im having a hard time with the "publicity" i really dont know where to post them . im in the phillipines and i usually know only regional . hmmm can you help me with this ? yeah i hope so. well bitspower almost sponsor me but they want global . i dont understand i told them ill be joining global contest soon but still waiting for contest to be made and linustechtips.com is global but i respect them  . your words inspire me more hehehhe tbh   well this is my 2nd scratch build i hope that asrock and cooler master will recognize me heheh i need new parts for new trends . 

4 hours ago, chitoZ said:

im having a hard time with the "publicity" i really dont know where to post them . im in the phillipines and i usually know only regional . hmmm can you help me with this ? yeah i hope so. well bitspower almost sponsor me but they want global . i dont understand i told them ill be joining global contest soon but still waiting for contest to be made and linustechtips.com is global but i respect them  . your words inspire me more hehehhe tbh   well this is my 2nd scratch build i hope that asrock and cooler master will recognize me heheh i need new parts for new trends . 

Yeah I can see your point with it being difficult to find 'publicity' for any kind of build, but honestly I don't mean like attention for product endorsements but maybe more like recognition for your builds, a bit like how LinusTechTips is mostly transparent about how they have sponsors for doing build logs on there YouTube channel.

Have you heard of JP Modified? (http://jpmodified.com/). He lives in the more dispersed out parts of the Philippines I think, and does builds for clients and is sponsored during competitions like the Cooler Master World Modding Series. However the main thing is his quote of;

"Getting sponsored is a very common goal to an upstart modder. It is not an easy task and usually doesn't happen for everyone who mods. If you are just beginning, and your main goal is to become sponsored, you are looking at it wrong. Your main goal is to become BETTER in each and every build. Sponsors will come afterwards.".

Don't stress on sponsorships and endorsements, just go with the tide and continue to have fun doing your hobby. Post a video on maybe your YouTube channel, as you could even just post a video like a time-lapse doing say the tube bending for the liquid cooling :3  Should anyone want to contact you they can always just say on your facebook :D

http://makerhub.coolermaster.com/cmws-2017/ This could be something fun to take part in should it be available in your country. They do meetups were you can show off your build and also learn from other modders in the community :DDD

Happy modding and may your frame rates be high and your temperatures be low

p.s  I never notices how the back of the chassis actually looks like Lamborghini style exhausts but lel that is a good touch

-EnergyEclipse 

On 8/20/2017 at 2:45 AM, EnergyEclipse said:

Yeah I can see your point with it being difficult to find 'publicity' for any kind of build, but honestly I don't mean like attention for product endorsements but maybe more like recognition for your builds, a bit like how LinusTechTips is mostly transparent about how they have sponsors for doing build logs on there YouTube channel.

Have you heard of JP Modified? (http://jpmodified.com/). He lives in the more dispersed out parts of the Philippines I think, and does builds for clients and is sponsored during competitions like the Cooler Master World Modding Series. However the main thing is his quote of;

"Getting sponsored is a very common goal to an upstart modder. It is not an easy task and usually doesn't happen for everyone who mods. If you are just beginning, and your main goal is to become sponsored, you are looking at it wrong. Your main goal is to become BETTER in each and every build. Sponsors will come afterwards.".

Don't stress on sponsorships and endorsements, just go with the tide and continue to have fun doing your hobby. Post a video on maybe your YouTube channel, as you could even just post a video like a time-lapse doing say the tube bending for the liquid cooling :3  Should anyone want to contact you they can always just say on your facebook :D

http://makerhub.coolermaster.com/cmws-2017/ This could be something fun to take part in should it be available in your country. They do meetups were you can show off your build and also learn from other modders in the community :DDD

Happy modding and may your frame rates be high and your temperatures be low

p.s  I never notices how the back of the chassis actually looks like Lamborghini style exhausts but lel that is a good touch

-EnergyEclipse 

yes i know JP modifield he is the one who judge my 1st custom build last yr at our local rigshows . nice guy . yeah my goal is just to be unique from others building what i love , finishing my hard work , enjoy about it and share my knowledge about it . ill post videos soon i just created my channel and deleting the old one hmmm fresh start :D hoping for the best .  ill visit that site soon thanks for the info :)   actually the back of it is base of a lamborghini exhaust hahahah thankyou someone noticed it i thought no one will lol 

havent had the chance to check on this thread in a while and its looking good !!!!! Keep it up buddy 

• 4 weeks later...

:o I hope this build is still active as you've gotten really far and now it just ends D;

3 hours ago, EnergyEclipse said:

:o I hope this build is still active as you've gotten really far and now it just ends D;

mee too, i always think getting all your parts lazer cut is cheating ... but that's cause i'm clueless with any sketch up proggys....

This does look special hope to see more soon.

• 6 months later...

hello im back . im so sorry i didnt continue the mods and all . i was busy on my studies and now cooler master case mod world series is near and i need to start already . ill be back into modding this april 1 ill just finish all the lazer cuts i need .